The FSSB R3 is Excellent!

KAI_ANDRE_HOVDEN
Product: R3
S/N: 52

The FSSB R3 is Excellent!

Post by KAI_ANDRE_HOVDEN »

Hello,

I just received my FSSB R3 unit (nr 52) and just wanted to say that this product is beyond my wildest expectations. It is excellent. You guys should get an award for developing this high end product. Thank you for making this product. It took two days from ordering and delivering (Norway). I just wanted to post this message to give my admiration for an excellent and unbelievable fine product. The "feel" of flying is fantastic. Worth every single penny. Thank you.
Romulus Stahl
S/N: 144

Re: The FSSB R3 is Excellent!

Post by Romulus Stahl »

I have to 2nd this sentiment. I received SN144, shipping was fast and easy, installation a breeze (exchanged the board). The best of all is how amazing the stick is now. This is my 3rd generation of TM modded stick and it runs like a dream at this point.
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Post by Dragon »

Thanks buddies.

Your words are absolutelly great for us, and really important, thanks a lot.
You push us to me better every day.
Manuel
WALLENTIN_BERGGREN
S/N: 187

Post by WALLENTIN_BERGGREN »

I have to send a post to also +1 that. Nr 187. I´v had it now for a good amount of time and its absolutly perfect.

I wish you guys all the best and will lookout for future products for the simworld.

Cheers!

/Wallentin
Scotty
S/N: 12

Post by Scotty »

Absolutely this is the best stick I have come across bar none. The people who decry force sensing are the people who have either never used it or perhaps used it once.

Use this stick for week and I would be willing to place money that you just would not want to replace it with anything else, precision in magnitude & placement are unrivalled
Supmua
Product: R3L
S/N: 55

Post by Supmua »

I just received my unit as well as the VKB MCG at the same time. While I do like the metal gimbal of the VKB setup, The FSSB R3 + TMS Warthog grip combination is unbeatable and allows more precise control especially with DCS World aircrafts. Can’t wait for the F-16 grip.
etcher
Product: R3L
S/N: 87

Post by etcher »

I just received the FSSB R3, and my mind is blown.

I have been "flying" simulators for the last three decades, and I'm a very happy owner of a Cougar, a Warthog, TrackIR and MFG pedals. I slowly (and painfully) built a little cockpit for myself over the years, amassing experience, hardware, and failures, all the while caressing the idea of getting a force sensor stick.

I decided to take the jump, and now I deeply regret not having done so waaaay sooner.

Guys, you did an amazing job. Everything is there. Everything I've been wanting to do with my stick over the year, implemented with hacky scripts, or hacky constructions, is in there. You beautifully solved so many problems for me, all in one package. The quality of your product is top-notch, way up there with all the "major" vendors on the scene. Getting the whole setup working was a breeze, with very detailed instructions, and getting over the initial learning curve ("WTH is MMS, NASA or BFA?") took but a few minutes. The software that comes with the FSSB is irreproachable as well. I will very strongly advertise and advocate the FSSB R3 in all the communities I'm involved with.

Congratulations to the whole team, and billions of thank you for your work !