Y-AXIS Not center after installed F-16-C Angle adapter

WANGH_HUI
Product: R3
S/N: 85

Y-AXIS Not center after installed F-16-C Angle adapter

Post by WANGH_HUI »

I have get F-16-C Angle adapter today.after installed it on my R3 , I found it Y-AXIS is not centering anymore。no matter how many times i calibration it . it just had 8%-10% below neutral。“pinky+paddle+triger” seems not work anymore。
i tried to zeroize it ,nothing happen too.but all buttons on stick are working normally。i used another computer to test it。no different result。but the original adaper still centering as before,please tell me what i can do to slove this problem.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shark
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Re: Y-AXIS Not center after installed F-16-C Angle adapter

Post by Shark »

Hi Wangh,

For your explanation looks like the central position compensation of FSSB-R3 is critical. I don't know if the problem is generated because the sensors are damaged for overforces or a knock, or if the electronic is damaged and it can not compensate enough. When you put the adapter, the new stick position generates a displazament of center (to up in the graph) and when you calibrate to recenter the central position the electronic compensation is not enough, so I think you must to send us the FSSB-R3 to check here in our facilities to looking for the problem and fix it.

I will contact you by private mail to send you the instructions.

Best regards,

Shark