Stick thinks its full left when neutral

ERIC_JOURET
Product: R3
S/N: 213

Stick thinks its full left when neutral

Post by ERIC_JOURET »

I just updated the firmware on my R3, as soon as i did so it started beeping, and when i go into the hid dev tool it shows its full left control, if a put a lot of force in to center the dot the beeping stops. but only as long as i am holding in that force. if i let go it goes right back to beeping and full left.
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Re: Stick thinks its full left when neutral

Post by Dragon »

Hi.

Can you please, let me know what firmware have you install, And if possible a picture of your HID DEV screen. in order to help you.

waiting your news.
Dragon
ERIC_JOURET

Post by ERIC_JOURET »

It originally happened when loading ssf FW 1.02 from the original that came on it.
i have tried that SSF LH and 1.02 MJF 1.06 with the same outcome.
i tried SSF 2.0 but that would not load and just said error 6

ERIC_JOURET

Post by ERIC_JOURET »

Ok i figured it out. The problem was i did not know where to find the user guide. once i found that it was a simple thing to read the instructions and recenter
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Post by Dragon »

Dear Eric.

Is not only your fault, also our.

In next release, we will add a button to open direct from the RS HID TOOL the documentation,

Also, with your post, we have take notice, that maybe would be a good idea, include the YAW axis in the X/Y graphic, just as in your picture, you have selected the YAW, but as you only see in ther X/Y graphic the Roll and Pitch this can disturb you . If you would change to Roll (pinky + TMS down for example) you would see that all is OK.

This is something that will be included also in the next release.

Thanks a lot for your post.
Dragon