Support for Mongoos T-50 Grip, Not working?

zelfor4365
Product: R3
S/N: 221

Support for Mongoos T-50 Grip, Not working?

Post by zelfor4365 »

Hi!

I saw in the latest firmware release Readme, R3Firmware14022018, that the VPC Mongoos T-50 grip is now supported.

Using the BMS_FW_1_03_1 firmware for my FSSB R3 Warthog, the Mongoos T-50 grip isn't working right for me. The pinky trigger just causes sporadic button presses and the joystick doesn't recognize the special modes combo. I was really hoping to use the T-50 grip with my FSSB R3.

Can anyone help? Is this something only available in the 2.0 firmware for the FSSB R3 Lighting?

Thanks,
Zelfor
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Re: Support for Mongoos T-50 Grip, Not working?

Post by Dragon »

Dear Zelfor
first at all sorry for the delay.
we are full focused in our news grips. and we really dont have to much free time now a days ;-)

About your question, we did the firmware based in the grip supplied for a R3 owner, and here works full OK,
If you have installed the last firmware, and have this issues, maybe is somthing related to your grip, if you like you can send us and we will do our best.

Thanks and have a great weekend.
BurnerHH
S/N: 26

Post by BurnerHH »

I'm having an issue when using the FSSB and the T-50. My pinky button only works on release not depress and it causes issues when using the Pinky+Paddle option as well and Nosewheel steering in DCS World. Works fine when I use the Warthog option and not the Realsim software.

https://youtu.be/WG1eE7n7zPs
Burner
Empire 102
DCAG
vCW3

Intel Core i7 4790 @ 4.6Ghz, Nvidia GTX 970, Win 10 Pro 64 Bit , ActiveSky 2016, HOTAS Warthog, MFG Rudders , TIR 5.3, FSSB R3L
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Post by Dragon »

Hi.
Maybe do you have installed, the BMS firmware, is in this frmware where we were ask to modify Pinky from press to depress in order to let the BMS user use the pinky with the BMS second and thrid buttons set configuration.

If you want use the pinky as normal, use for example MJF firmware
Thanks
BurnerHH
S/N: 26

Post by BurnerHH »

Dragon,

Installing MJF 2.0 firmware makes sense for the Pinky issue. However, it does not address the stray controller inputs that are shown in the video. In fact it is so bad with the MJF firmware that I cannot even program my joystick in DCS World. If I use the joystick in the Target configuration these “stray” button inputs do not happen.

Please view the YouTube video to understand what I am seeing on my side.

Thanks
Burner
Empire 102
DCAG
vCW3

Intel Core i7 4790 @ 4.6Ghz, Nvidia GTX 970, Win 10 Pro 64 Bit , ActiveSky 2016, HOTAS Warthog, MFG Rudders , TIR 5.3, FSSB R3L