Pinky

RUDO_SINTUBIN
Product: R3
S/N: 95

Pinky

Post by RUDO_SINTUBIN »

Hello ,

Sundenly my pinky (on the stick ) is not working with FSSB R3 , if i use the original Base from Trustmaster its working fine , with the FSSB R3 Base the button when pressed dont work , upon release i see its gif a command (red light in windows printers and devices screen).

So when i press in nothing , when i release is see a command .

So its clearly the FSSB R3 .

Can you guys help me .
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Re: Pinky

Post by Dragon »

Hi Rudo.

Please let me know what firmware ahve you installed.

Pinky has had several modifications, and work in different way in diferent firmwares.

For example if you have installed the last BMS firmware version, you can find interesting the discusion about ( viewtopic.php?f=12&t=33 )
And just in the version, Pinky software was rewrited according to the customers suggestion. finally the pinky was associated to a timer, and the action is send the DX buttons when you release it in less than 1 second or be part of the SMM launch system if you hold pressed for more than 1 second.

So, as you has take notice, in the last BMS firmware pinky is active by release and active its associated DX button to control the expand system.

Please let me know if you need aditional info.
Greetings
Manuel
ADRIANO_MELCHIORI
S/N: 18

Post by ADRIANO_MELCHIORI »

I have the same issue, i understand that pinky now it has more functions but i don't understand how to use it in Falcon BMS as i used it before. If possible i wouldn't change all the KEY file but if i have to ,,, i would like to know how i have to change it for to have the double function with shifted button.

Take care that i have Cougar stick on FSSB R3 Lighting, Thrustmaster L-MFD and R-MFD, Tusba TQS R2, and Thustmaster T-Rudder.

My actual firmware is MJF_FW_2_00_0

Thanks
ADRIANO_MELCHIORI
S/N: 18

Post by ADRIANO_MELCHIORI »

I found a solution i don't know if is the best but it works
shifted function are send as a unique ID DX button, and i think it depend on how many device are connected.
So, in my case S3+T1 is send as DX 161 as is showed in falcon key setup, but in falcon you cannot use it as DX 161 because Falcon it seem to recognize also the shift button (in my case s3 pinky) and it add the shift code (in y setup 255) so the recognized shifted dx button is 255+161-1 ( minus one because documented in falcon user guide: windows dx button for a device start from DX 1 to DX 32 in falcon start from 0 to 31, button 1 in windows is button 0 in Falcon, Falcon setup display windows id