pitch axis is not centering anymore

Ugamanuga
Product: R3
S/N: 32

pitch axis is not centering anymore

Post by Ugamanuga »

Dear realsimulator guys,
my friend tested my f-16 simulator and i guess he has put to much force on the fssb r3.
after crashing (in falcon bms :-) ) the stick isn´t centering anymore.
if i pull it back the center point is below the x axis and if i push the stick forward the center point is above the x axis.

you have helped me once and i really hope you can help me this time.

kind regards Ugamanuga
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Re: pitch axis is not centering anymore

Post by Dragon »

Dont worry Ugamanuga.

Only a few days without your loved R3, and will comeback to you as new ;)

Do you have an email.
Regards
Ugamanuga
S/N: 32

Post by Ugamanuga »

package is send, will update you with the tracking number tomorrow.

you guys are awesome!
AzE
S/N: 143

Post by AzE »

Hello,

I have a similar Problem.

Mine does not Center properly after pushing Forward a bit. I have to pull back a bit so it bends backwards? Then it starts centering properly again. But when I move it Forward again... it is slightly forward 1-2 mm.

How to proceed for a fix?

Best Regards

AzE
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Post by Dragon »

Dear Aze.

Ok, the most important, is to know if this is a over force problem, or if is it only a mechanical issue.

Please, try to take notice about any gap, or mechanical movement in the R3, as do you know, the R3, do not have movement parts, the only "movements" in the grip are because the flexion in the sensor plate.

If do you find some type of mechanical gap, bingo, this is the problem, and only need to fix the loose screw. But if you do not see any mechanic gap, I understand, there are some type of over force in the sensor plate, and do you need that we revise, your R3.

Please, take a look to the R3, and let me know about. do you have my email and you are free to contact me.

Thanks for your confidence and I am waiting your news.
Dragon
AzE

Post by AzE »

Dear Dragon,

I have doublechecked all screws. I am not using the FSSB R3 with a Warthog board anymore.

The issue has only recently occured.

I tightened some screws but I am afraid of overtightening it, damaging the stick or screws in the process.

When the Joystick grip is unscrewed after slight forward calibration, the centering is mnore accurate but not completely. I have tested different Joystick grips.

I will send you my E-Mail via PM Dragon.

Looking forward for your Reply.

Best Regards

AzE
AzE

Post by AzE »

Hello again,

sorry but my FSSB R3 now completely pushes forward when I pull it backwards. Basically at max pullback, it completely goes the other way. When I stay at 75 % ish, it does the normal movement.

Any suggestions for fixing this issue or do I have to send it in for repairs / adjustments?

Best Regards

AzE
AzE

Post by AzE »

Hey everybody,

just wanted to let you guys know, that I have been supported by these guys via PM / E-Mail and that my stick is currently being repaired. For everybodies information: it was my false handling of the stick, that caused my issues. They were really helpful and nice in assisting / repairing my FSSB R3. I never had the feeling of being by myself with the issue at any point.

Thanks towards Madrid from Germany! :D

Best Regards

AzE