Welcome and congratulations.

Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Re: Welcome and congratulations.

Post by Dragon »

Caboose, as owner of a new Antislip version, please test the BLE connection with this grip, and test he roll/pitch/raw. This grips have a newer hardware, and let me know your feeling ;-), of course its to be used without the R3L, only for fun, but maybe you enjoy it ;-).
BTW dont need pairing, so dont do any pairing (only was necesary in the old CE version), we have done all the work in the factory, only adjust the axes and fly.
HPLsCat
Product: R3L
S/N: 581

Post by HPLsCat »

Fantastic. Just fantastic.
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Post by Dragon »

Glad to hear it. ENJOY IT

Cheers ;)
MrFlint
Product: R3L
S/N: 584

Post by MrFlint »

Another fresh customer reporting for duty thanks to Lowblow and <64>Tab from the DCS community. Real excited and cannot wait to get this masterpiece delivered. :)

UPDATE: Base got delivered this morning and wow, I'm speechless. Cannot imagine going back to a "normal" base. :D :D :D :D
Viggen
Product: R3
S/N: 75

Post by Viggen »

After having enjoyed the original FSSB R3 since 2014 I finally placed an order for the Ultra and a SGRH v2. Can't wait to try the new base with some more travel and a stick that doesn't have any play in it (warthog...).

/Viggen
Swiso
Product: R3L-ULTRA
S/N: 169

Post by Swiso »

Hi everyone!
Just bought recently an Ultra base and waiting impatiently for the availability of both F-16 and F/A-18 grips.

Right now using it with TM grips and I am extremely happy, "just" need to configure all the parameters correctly because right now when flying the base keep beeping and see frequently the green light flashing.
Have to dive deep in the manual.
:D
Mr.Jazzy
S/N: 209

Post by Mr.Jazzy »

New MK2 ultra owner here. I'm very pleased of how it performs over warthog base. My flying has become much more enjoyable.
The cake is a lie
coolbho3k
S/N: 212

Post by coolbho3k »

Hi again! I got the R3W nine years ago (still going strong) and just got the R3L Ultra MKII and an RS grip!
FSSB R3W #104 -> R3L Upgraded
FFSB R3L ULTRA #212
F16SGRH-AS V2