Possible MACRO bug

GK61
Product: F16SGRH
S/N: 30

Possible MACRO bug

Post by GK61 »

I’ve found that if you go and edit a MACRO setting and attempt to insert a “Pause” what it ends up doing is inserting whatever position# is there, e.g. if I try and insert into spot#1 it places a # "1" into the spot and not “Pause”, however if you save, close and reopen HID Tool, it'll often work as it should.
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Re: Possible MACRO bug

Post by Dragon »

Hi, I have test the macro, and look like its, OK, for example I have done this macro

This macro must send a key "a" then wait for 0,5 second, and then send a key "b"

And this its exactly what they do.
Macro_1.JPG
Can you please, put here your macro? in this way I can check it and see what happen in my installation.
THANKS a lot
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GK61

Post by GK61 »

Hi, no you misunderstand, I'm speaking of when if you go to edit an existing MACRO, if you go to insert say a "Pause" in between two keys, when you click "Pause" sometimes it inputs the # of the position itself, e.g. editing position #2, it inputs the #2 into the position instead of Pause, it's a glitch due to who knows what and usually when this happens all one needs to do is save your work, exit the tool and restart.
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Post by Dragon »

Thanks for your explication.
I have save the previous macro and insert few "pause" with different time values, and here work always. I have not save the macro, I am working in Slot "0" and in "Conf Mode".

If you prepare a video, or something to help me to replicate, maybe I can help you.

Thanks for share your test with us.
GK61

Post by GK61 »

Dragon wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 9:00 am Thanks for your explication.
I have save the previous macro and insert few "pause" with different time values, and here work always. I have not save the macro, I am working in Slot "0" and in "Conf Mode".

If you prepare a video, or something to help me to replicate, maybe I can help you.

Thanks for share your test with us.
Like I said, it only occurs when you've had the HID tool open for a longer period or have made multiple edits, it'll glitch and often you can fix it by closing the HID tool and reopening and trying again. Also if you would please see my suggestions for future FW updates relative to MACROs...

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=295&p=1538#p1538