TUSBA R2 Antenna elevation problems Win 10

Pete_VanAlstyne
Product: R3L
S/N: 57

TUSBA R2 Antenna elevation problems Win 10

Post by Pete_VanAlstyne »

Hi,
I am having issues with my TUSBA R2 in Windows 10.
The issue is with the antenna elevation control knob. It is SUPER sensitive, the entire detection range is only a few degrees of knob rotation. This wasn't an issue when i first got the TUSBA, so I don't know if there is a problem with the device or if it is a glitch with Win 10 (I previously was on Win 7, but don't have the software any longer).
Does anybody have any ideas?

The potentiometer is fine, I was able to check it without the TUSBA and it doesn't exhibit these symptoms.

Thanks!!
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Re: TUSBA R2 Antenna elevation problems Win 10

Post by Dragon »

Hi.
Have you paired and caligrated?

Thanks
Pete_VanAlstyne

I am not sure what you mean by that.

I have a EM-TUSBA TQS R2 and I am running Windows 10 64bit. The TUSBA is showing up in the devices and game controllers. I can "calibrate" the TUSBA per the instructions provided, however I am unable to flash new firmware (which i think may be part of the problem). Running DCC V-1.06.0, when it asks me to connect the TUSBA it pauses as if it is looking for the device, and then starts flashing "Connect your TUSBA R2" again as if it isn't connected. I have tried different USB ports, with and without an extension cable, and the result is always the same.

Any ideas?
Pete_VanAlstyne

Additionally, and this may be what you were asking about, I did pair and calibrate using RS_HID_DEV_TOOL. Still super sensitive antenna knob.
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Post by Dragon »

As this is a R3/R3L forum, I have reply you by private message
Thanks.