Availabilty?

RogueSqdn
Product: R3L-ULTRA
S/N: 20

Availabilty?

Post by RogueSqdn »

I missed out on the first batch but would like to order in the next month or two. When will the F16SGRH be available again? (Or is the sold out message only applying to the initial batch?)
Jared
admin
Site Admin
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Re: Availabilty?

Post by admin »

Dear,

The F16SGRH its a hand made work art, there are and will be are only few units and will be produced and shipped in purchase oreder.

Any case, and previously to your purchase, read all the post here, as you can see we are getting troubles in some houses with the BLE, in other houses all work perfect, and for this reason, most of the F16SGRH features will be replicated in the FSSB R3L, so if you have a R3L, no matter if your BLE system its not too much solid, only will be mandatory for upgrading, but not in game.

Thanks for your interest
RogueSqdn

Post by RogueSqdn »

So, it sounds like the sold out message is the initial stock, and you’re still taking orders?

In regards to the BT issues, I’ll have to read some, but I have the original R3 (dated Dec 2012). I mainly want the new grip for the extra buttons.
Jared
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Hi RogueSqdn.

The F16SGRH give the full power with the R3L, just as once the new firmware will be released ( in a few days) you will have in the hand 8 different joysticks feeling just at your thunb finger control.

The R3 2012, can not drive the new firmware, so you will have only the extra DX buttons. but not the full power of the R3L.

Please, wait a few days and once we will release the new software, please talk with some of the R3L + F16SGRH owners to get the best decision.

B Regards
RogueSqdn

Post by RogueSqdn »

Well... yesterday I knocked over a glass of lemonade that FRIED my R3. :o

After taking it apart and drying it as best I could, I still had no luck... sometimes Windows would recognize it for a few seconds, but then it would disappear, and some times the buzzer would keep emitting.

Resigned to having to order a new R3L, I went to the RealSimulator page only to discover that the Collector's Edition of the F16SGRH grip is available now. :shock:

I placed an order yesterday for the R3L and the F16SGRH CE grip, and received a DHL notice this morning for Monday delivery (in North Carolina).

Thanks so much for being able to get this order out quickly!
Jared
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

HI Jared. Sorry to hear your R3 was sad and jump into a lemonade glass ;-)

In you want we take a look, and try to comeback to life, only need to send back and we will do our best. But once to will program your R3L with the new features, you will can not comeback to R3 ;-)

About the R3L with F16SGRH programming. please once to install it, ask whatever you need. Your R3L have installed the last firmware, so dont need install anything more.

Cheers, Merry Xmas and Happy 2020
RogueSqdn

Post by RogueSqdn »

I appreciate the offer... I’ll have to check and see how much shipping is before deciding.

I wonder though... would it be a problem if I tried to slip the rubber boot from a Cougar over the R3L mounting post? Might help if the R3L gets suicidal. :lol:
Jared
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

:lol:

Absolutely, you can doit. And I really thing, will be a great update for the future, a very smooth rubber cover, in order to let you set very low forces, and same time, to protect against lemonade. when the R3L will be thirsty.

Ok, in other hand, have yet your Collectors Edition? I am waiting you start to programming it.
RogueSqdn

Post by RogueSqdn »

I’ll definitely protect the R3L! I’m glad you think my idea is a good one, though I’d recommend it be optional for those who prefer the current appearance, or have built cockpits specifically to fit it.

I won’t receive my shipment until Monday.
Jared
RogueSqdn

Post by RogueSqdn »

Got it this morning... it seems to be recognized by the R3L, but I cannot get it to install via Bluetooth. I'm using a Zexmte dongle.

EDIT: Got it installed, but had to add device via Windows 10's settings menu, not the control panel's Devices and Printers screen. Now to figure out what else I need to know!
Jared