my F16SGRH connector was broken.

KIM_HYO-SEONG
Product: R3
S/N: 45

my F16SGRH connector was broken.

Post by KIM_HYO-SEONG »

When i disconnect F16SGRH from FSSB , F16SGRH connector was broken.
Connectors come out too easily.
How to fix that?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shark
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Re: my F16SGRH connector was broken.

Post by Shark »

Dear Kim,

Don't worry, there is not anything broken, only the screw that fix the connector was not well tight.

To fix the problem only need an allen key of 2,5mm, insert the connector in the grip (pay attention to the position) and tighten the screw. I explain below with the attached images the procedure:

1- As you can see in PIC_1 the nut and the grip have a hole that you must align to access the screw with the allen key.
Pic_1.jpg
2- In PIC_2you can see with detail how to insert the connector in the grip: As you can see the connector is not simetric, it has a fixed position.
Pic_2.jpg
3- In PIC_3 you can see with detail through the nut hole the screw that fix the connector.
Pic_3.jpg
4- Finally, tight the swrew with the allen key to fix the problem.

I hope this explanation and images help you.

Best regards,

Shark
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Post by Dragon »

Dear Kim.

I got the decision, to not glue the connector, in order to let you change, if in the future, your connector will break, for any discustance. I found more clever install this fix nut, and have the possiblity to install in a easy way a new connector.

Sorry for the inconvenience
Kind Regards
KIM_HYO-SEONG
Product: R3
S/N: 45

Post by KIM_HYO-SEONG »

solved, thanks. :D