MACRO suggestions

GK61
Product: F16SGRH
S/N: 30

MACRO suggestions

Post by GK61 »

1. Explanations/Keystrokes buttons for MACROs ala what we already have for programming the slots so when we survey what we've made, we know what's what here...

2. Ability to name our MACROs (reflective of what's in them?) and be able to have that named MACRO appear in the program slot, e.g. instead of "MACRO,0," it would read "Whatever Name you choose,0," as it lets you name it but when assigned it retains the "MACRO,X" (X = #0-9 MACRO)

3. Ability to use multiple MACROs in the same slot, though you can have up to 9 MACROs with 20 keystrokes, nonetheless it would be nice to have this capability.

4. Ability to print out complete MACRO list

5. Lastly and for that special sauce, if possible could we have the capability for Input Pulse width & pause just as we have in the main slots?
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Re: MACRO suggestions

Post by Dragon »

I really love all the suggestion, so only can say ;) Great

Only I dont undestand the point three, you means in the same button or the same slot?

THANKS
GK61

Post by GK61 »

Dragon wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 4:28 pm I really love all the suggestion, so only can say ;) Great

Only I dont undestand the point three, you means in the same button or the same slot?

THANKS
yes let me clarify here, what I meant was multiple saved MACROs (*.mac files), i.e. place one MACRO (0-9) from one saved MACRO file ( *.mac) into one slot and place another different MACRO (0-9) from another saved MACRO (*.mac) into another slot, though it may be uncommon scenario but nevertheless would be a nice feature to have at your disposal among others here. Currently you can only use MACROs from one saved file, up to 10 (0-9) with 20 positions each globally for ALL slots, yes to most this would seem to be plenty, probably is but for myself I've developed some fairly elaborate MACROs, yet, the R3L has the capability for so much more than what we're aware of IMHO and let me just further add, not only MACROs from 2 different saved files in one slot, more than one MACRO in the same DX position, it would read as listed below:

DX button: #19 MACRO,0,MACRO,2

currently can only do this:

DX button: #19 MACRO,0,

I'm not certain due to coding limitations which would be easier to implement, perhaps increase the number of positions in the MACRO from 20 to say 30 or more rather than multiple MACROs in the same button as depicted above.
GK61

Post by GK61 »

GK61 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 4:55 pm...multiple saved MACROs (*.mac files), i.e. place one MACRO (0-9) from one saved MACRO file ( *.mac) into one slot and place another different MACRO (0-9) from another saved MACRO (*.mac) into another slot...Currently you can only use MACROs from one saved file, up to 10 (0-9) with 20 positions each globally for ALL slots...let me just further add, not only MACROs from 2 different saved files in one slot, more than one MACRO in the same DX position, e.g. as listed below:

DX button: #19 MACRO,0,MACRO,2

currently can only do this:

DX button: #19 MACRO,0,

I'm not certain due to coding limitations which would be easier to implement, perhaps increase the number of positions in the MACRO from 20 to say 30 or more rather than multiple MACROs in the same button as depicted above.
can we make this possible please, would open things up...
GK61

Post by GK61 »

so where are we on this? any discussion on future FW updates?
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Post by Dragon »

As soon as the next in big firmware upgrade will start, we will discuss about all the new features
GK61

Post by GK61 »

Dragon wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:26 am As soon as the next in big firmware upgrade will start, we will discuss about all the new features
time frame? in a nut shell one .mac file with just 10 MACROs for an entire 8 slots is NOT enough...

allow for a .mac file for each slot and increase the number of MACRO slots (positions) from 10 to at least 15 or 20