Faulty FSSB R3W ?

Zenith
Product: R3
S/N: 108

Faulty FSSB R3W ?

Post by Zenith »

own the FSSB R3 WARTHOG PN EM.107.FSSB.R3W.00I

I installed the latest software yesterday setup_RS_Tools_V1_03.exe

And now when the RS_HID_DEV_TOOL is running it does not show which firmware I am running so I attempted to install other various firmwares from the list.
Now my the FSSB R3W no longer works properly.

I have various problems after installing most of the firmware supplied.

When the RealSimulator HID Device tool v1.13 is started

The Firmware version is displayed as Unknown.
None of the options can be changed
In the Aixs Measure section more often than not the X axis does not work and the joystick is not centered.

The only firmware that installs which shows the joystick to be almost working is AER_FW_1_02_2 and but the stick is off center by 8%

All other firmware either does not install and an error message is displayed Program failed CYRET_ERR_DEVICE or if it does install then the firmware is unknown and the options are not available and the x axis does not work and joystck center is way off.

Please help if I need to send back for repair let me know now

Thanks
Shark
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Re: Faulty FSSB R3W ?

Post by Shark »

Hi Zenith,

First all, I want to inform you that I have deleted this same post on "Suggestions for new releases" forum because as the name says it is not the place for a troubleshooting.

About your problem, I paste here an extract of the reply I sent you by email, maybe can help other customers with the same problem:

"in the forum you will find at least a post talking about this problem after install the AER. I suggest you install the last MJF firmware (MJF_FW_F16-18_4_00_1.FSSB_R3), it works fine."

Best regards,

Shark