Ordered!

Caboose
Product: R3L
S/N: 206

Re: Ordered!

Post by Caboose »

It looks like there is no chance that this will meet 100% on the pre-order counter. What will be done to get this manufactured and make this a reality?
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Post by Dragon »

Some proposal ?
Caboose

Post by Caboose »

What is the cost for a production run of 10 units? 20? I am not really certain, I am just hoping this happens.
RogueSqdn
Product: R3L-ULTRA
S/N: 20

Post by RogueSqdn »

You're assuming the 12% is accurate and current.

That said, I've been planning to order closer to the deadline so that I wouldn't have the charge on my card for long if it doesn't get built.

Dragon, that reminds me. If the goal is not met, what is the plan? To recalculate a price, or to refund? If refund is the plan, how long before the refund is planned to be issued?
Jared
Piola
S/N: 108

Post by Piola »

I have not yet decided whether to buy it or not, I was waiting for the last week
Kiseki_Yu
S/N: 655

Post by Kiseki_Yu »

I ordered the throttle last year. Hoping it can be produced!
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Post by Dragon »

Dear all.

Because it does not seem that by the 30th the 200 interested in the RS35LTB + RS35Grip set will be obtained, the preorder period will be extended until March, changing the RS-35 grip for the RS-16 grip. Hoping that the number of units increases, and the RS35LTB can be manufactured.

Those who are interested in the RS35LTB + RS16 grip set, just have to say so, in the forum or by replying to the email that will be sent next week informing that the minimum number of units has not been achieved.

Those who are not interested can request a refund of their payment, next week without waiting for the 30th, or when they prefer depending on the euro/local currency parity.

The RS35 grip could be manufactured once the RS35LTB will have an enought number of produced units.

Cheers
Kiseki_Yu
S/N: 655

Post by Kiseki_Yu »

Dragon wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:03 pm Dear all.

Because it does not seem that by the 30th the 200 interested in the RS35LTB + RS35Grip set will be obtained, the preorder period will be extended until March, changing the RS-35 grip for the RS-16 grip. Hoping that the number of units increases, and the RS35LTB can be manufactured.

Those who are interested in the RS35LTB + RS16 grip set, just have to say so, in the forum or by replying to the email that will be sent next week informing that the minimum number of units has not been achieved.

Those who are not interested can request a refund of their payment, next week without waiting for the 30th, or when they prefer depending on the euro/local currency parity.

The RS35 grip could be manufactured once the RS35LTB will have an enought number of produced units.

Cheers
Dragon, thank you so much for your information! Does this mean that we can choose RS35LTB + RS16 grip or RS35 grip or both?
RogueSqdn
Product: R3L-ULTRA
S/N: 20

Post by RogueSqdn »

I’d honestly be interested in both grips, so I could use the RS35 grip on planes other than the F-16.

That said, will the range knob on the F-16 grip be able to do the same multi engine controls as the F-35 grip?

Also, if you’re extending the deadline, please be assured that I will order but now will wait until closer to the deadline. I also want to order the new Monstertech MTS cockpit and can only do either/or in a single month.
Jared
Caboose

Post by Caboose »

I still want both