Windows 11

Silvershade
Product: R3L
S/N: 60

Windows 11

Post by Silvershade »

FSSB R3 stand alone is not detected by windows 11. If I use my laptop which is windows 10 it is detected and will update firmware. If I install the AS grip I can update the grip software on windows 11 but not the base. This really should work with windows 11 for the price. My other gripe is there is only 1 firmware for the MK2. All the other firmwares will not work on my Mk2. Im also still having the problem with the virbration stuck on with the latest firmware but RS is working on that and will hopefully have a fix soon.
Shark
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Re: Windows 11

Post by Shark »

Hi Silvershade,
All our devices work fine in w7, w8, w10 and w11. If the FSSB-R3L is not detected in w11, it is not a device problem, it is a problem of your computer. Please, try to connect it in another usb port or maybe it is installed wrong (you will find some help in the pages 108 and 109 of last user guide).
Regards,
Silvershade
Product: R3L
S/N: 60

Re: Windows 11

Post by Silvershade »

The vibration problem was fixed with new firmware they sent me but I still can only update the base through my laptop on windows 10. Tried all usb ports no change on windows 11 desktop. If I can do it on my laptop and it works fine but not on my desktop the problem is lack of compatibility. Not a huge deal but for the price you would think it would be alittle more plug and play.