v2 haptic feedback and DCS

neok23
Product: R3
S/N: 202

v2 haptic feedback and DCS

Post by neok23 »

Is it possible to pair the haptic feedback with DCS so that for example, when the gun fires the "rumble" activates?
neok23

Re: v2 haptic feedback and DCS

Post by neok23 »

I saw somebody on reddit saying he is using the haptic feedback for this.

How is this possible?

https://www.reddit.com/r/hotas/comments ... &context=3

"I’m an actual F-16 pilot, so my aim was to replicate the realism of the force sensing stick. Bought this for my home VR simulator, and I am very happy with it. It’s the only true force sensing stick I could find that was affordable. The haptic feedback vibration is a neat plus when gunning."
cougar2001
Product: F16SGRH
S/N: 20

Post by cougar2001 »

Yeah I'm curious about it too
AZDane
Product: R3L-ULTRA
S/N: 110

Post by AZDane »

Asked Realsimulator about this and got the following answer:
“ At this moment the haptic feedback only warn about the force. Our intention is cover more actions in a near future.”
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Post by Dragon »

neok23 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:27 pm I saw somebody on reddit saying he is using the haptic feedback for this.

How is this possible?

https://www.reddit.com/r/hotas/comments ... &context=3

"I’m an actual F-16 pilot, so my aim was to replicate the realism of the force sensing stick. Bought this for my home VR simulator, and I am very happy with it. It’s the only true force sensing stick I could find that was affordable. The haptic feedback vibration is a neat plus when gunning."
Thanks for your warm words, and be sure, will be done as soon we will have a little time, now a days, full busy with real war training. hope will finish not too late.
neok23

Post by neok23 »

Any updates on this? Would be great if the rumble could be controlled by the Simshaker for aviators software. :)