Problems with calibration

Baxter
Product: R3
S/N: 122

Problems with calibration

Post by Baxter »

I've gotten my FSSB R3 a month or two ago but am I just now finally having time to mess with it. I installed the warthog board as per the instructions. The problem is I can't get the stick to calibrate to center it makes me wonder if a sensor is off. I've calibrated through windows, through the warthog tool, and the zeroing function. But it's still a noticable nose forward pitch moment no matter what I try the pitch axis will not center which makes me think the system itself is slightly off. Do I ship it back to Spain? Or does anyone have anything else to try?? I'm at my wits end...thanks in advance.
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Re: Problems with calibration

Post by Dragon »

Dear Baxter.

I have reply you by email, but if you have not received it (just as I have not received reply from you) here I send you a quick reply

First we (you and me) must check if the problem is in the R3 or in the TM warthdog original board. Please, uninstall the TM board, and connect the R3 direct to the computer as a stand alone Joy, and please open the RS_HID_DEV_TOOL to test the R3, move it, adjust the zero and calibrate it. test all the switches, and if everything is OK, your R3 unit is full OK.

If the R3 as a stand alone joy have some problem with the pich, the bug is inside the R3 unit and I will be glad to change it for a new one.

Please let me know the results by email or by this forum as you prefer.
Best Regards
Manuel