Y-Axis Problems

jhett07
Product: R3
S/N: 120

Y-Axis Problems

Post by jhett07 »

Hello,

I bought my fssb r3 a while ago and finally got around to using it now. I set it up to use with the warthog joystick, which involved cutting a wire via the youtube instruction you use to show installation. Unfortunately the Y-axis is set so I am constantly going into a nosedive in any game (pitching forward at 100%). I read about how you aren't supposed to use the microsoft calibration tools, so I undid the calibration that I tried to use to fix the problem through microsofts tool. It should be noted, though, that this was a problem that had begun when I first tried to use it prior to using any kind of tool to fix the problem; it was like this out of the box. I also tried using the driver tool you had offered to someone else, but it is not working as it does not detect "R3" when I plug the usb cable in. What should I do to make this thing work?
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Re: Y-Axis Problems

Post by Dragon »

Hello Jhett07

I will try to help you, in the best way.

As normal , you do not need do any calibration with the R3, but if do you have this problem, please do the windows calibration, because, there are the possibility to have a bad calibration in the registry, and this will need resolved.

So. please go to windows calibration tool, and when you start to do the calibration, please check it the RAW values selection (is a slection box to let you read the real raw values form the HID device), follow the steps in the calibration and take notice that you can rearch the full values (+32767 to -32768) in both axles.

After finish the calibration, you will have resolved your problem

Finally, please, if you like, download the last package from our web site, you can find a link in the home web page for example.

Unisntall the old software (dcc and RS_hid_dev_tool) and install this new version.

When do you do the firmware upgrade, if do you find some problem in the conection, please try with other USB socket, sometimes windows is a little bit "maniatic" and reject some socket.

Hope everything will work with the calibration,and wait your news.
Dragon