New owner, pucks on the way!

Krel
Product: R3
S/N: 200

New owner, pucks on the way!

Post by Krel »

Wanted to say hi, I'm waiting for my new R3s to arrive in a couple days, they're in Germany now. :)
Romulus Stahl
S/N: 144

Re: New owner, pucks on the way!

Post by Romulus Stahl »

Welcome, :)
I'm sure you'll be pleased, looking forward to hearing your thoughts.
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Post by Dragon »

Great.

Do not forget test the news firmwares.

PLease, let me know who of you are using as Krel a two R3 system, in order to develop a left hand firmware, if would be necesary, to improve the advantages and actual features.

All the best
Dragon
Romulus Stahl

Post by Romulus Stahl »

Dragon wrote:Great.

Do not forget test the news firmwares.

PLease, let me know who of you are using as Krel a two R3 system, in order to develop a left hand firmware, if would be necesary, to improve the advantages and actual features.

All the best
Dragon
Dragon,
I've been in discussion with Krel on the SC forums. I've been using 2 or your R3's for a several months now (with the Throttle and MFD's in a TARGET script). I'm currently running the MJF BT 1.05_3.

I ran into an issue withe SSF firmware with the TARGET script were on the first compile/load of my TARGET script that the sticks would not generate axis inputs.
I reverted back to th original load and things worked again.
I then tried the MJF version on one stick and things worked.
I then loaded both sticks with MJF and things didn't work on the first load.
Things worked on the 2nd load (MJF 1.053) on both sticks.
After one successful load I've only had a similar issue on one occasion (first load on a fresh boot).
I'm going to guess that the SSF load would have worked if I had tried a 2nd time (might try in the future but I don't need the axis swap at the moment).
One can only have one FSSBR3 plugged in at a time to use the 2 tools DCC and RS HID.
No issues with 2 FSSBR3's plugged in and not running the tools - I only plug them in as R3's for configuration changes (the Game Controller Panel gets a bit full with 2 units plugged in as R3's and Warthogs)
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Post by Dragon »

Great.

AS you say, you can drive several R3 on the same mabhine, but to use DCC or RS_HID_DEV, do you need have plugged only one,

This is something that we must change for owners with left and right systems,

If both of you agree, please take contact with me my email, if posible, to have a more fluent communication, and we will update this post with news and resumen.

Thanks and enjoy
Dragon
Romulus Stahl

Post by Romulus Stahl »

Will do.