help setting up F16SGRH

markturner
Product: R3
S/N: 3

help setting up F16SGRH

Post by markturner »

Hi, it arrived today.... :D but having some issues setting things up....

Firstly, I cant get the firmware to update....I have installed HID device tool version 1.09 & have followed the steps until the point where you press the "add a device" button in the control panel. It does not find the F16SGRH to pair the bootloader device....

Not sure how to proceed from here..

Also, is there a manual anywhere installed with the software?

Thank you!
Shark
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Re: help setting up F16SGRH

Post by Shark »

Hi Mark,

The F16SGRH is a Bluetooth device, so it is necessary you computer has this conecction included, if not, it will be necessary to install a dongle. The dongle must be of type BLE (bluetooth low energy) or 4.0 or higher .

If your computer has already installed this connection, you must check the Bluetooth is enabled.

With these two requeriment, when you launch the "add device" option the left status led of stick must be blinking. If not, press the TMS center + DMS center to launch the blinking action or unplug and plug the device.

I hope these suggestion fix your issue.

Best regards,
markturner
Product: R3
S/N: 3

Post by markturner »

OK, thanks, I thought the bluetooth was only for when you used the stick without a base.

Some comprehensive installation instructions would be useful!

I had a look at the you tube videos, but the on screen text is out of focus on my monitor when I view full screen, so its difficult to follow......

Also another question, I am using the grip with my R3 base, so which set up page on the software takes preference ?
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Post by Dragon »

Dear Mark.

We will try to redone the BLE linking procedure video. today to make it more clear to undesrtand.
Thanks a lot
Dragon