Y-axis is not at center after upgrading PC

BoBik
Product: R3L
S/N: 121

Y-axis is not at center after upgrading PC

Post by BoBik »

Hi,

I have just got an issue with Y-axis which is -3% from center pictures 1 and 2. Two days ago it was perfect 32768/32768 (pic 3) but after getting a new PC with Win 10 it is now off the center 32768/33593 without any touch. I did not even move with the stick. It was used less than two weeks so I do not know what is wrong. Is there any way how I can recalibrate it?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shark
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Re: Y-axis is not at center after upgrading PC

Post by Shark »

Hi Bobik,

You must to do a NPA (neutral position adjustmen):

NPA let you at any time, even in flight time, adjust or compensate any possible
physical distortion in the gravity vector over you FSSB R3.

How it works:
Press SMM launcher whatever it be (CMS center or Paddle + Pinky)
Press Trigger1, left the stick alone and wait until the sounds finish.

Also it is important verify that the raw walue is the same as the DX value (you have two check box to click in the X/Y graphics). If they show equal graphics, with the previous action (NPA) the issue will be fixed. If not, you have done a windows calibration and you must reset it.

In any case, you can see it and other important actions and explanations in the User Guide. In "All app" you have a direct link inside Realsimulator, or in the RS_HID_DEV_TOOL program, click on Help and select DOC, in the FSSB R3 folder you will find a Doc folder with the user guide.

Best regards,

Shark
BoBik
Product: R3L
S/N: 121

Re: Y-axis is not at center after upgrading PC

Post by BoBik »

Thank you very much for your help! :) :)