Real F16 grip angles.

Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Real F16 grip angles.

Post by Dragon »

We have a real stick, and read force sensing housing. used to make the exact copy of the F16SGRH. and I can inform you about the F16 grip its absolutely straight forward, no left no right rotation. and no back and no forward rotation, exact like your F16SGRH fit with the R3 axles.

If somebody, have other information, please send us some pictures for futures upgrades.

Best Regards
ogami musashi
Product: R3
S/N: 65

Re: Real F16 grip angles.

Post by ogami musashi »

I have this reference
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Please think about it, how the pilot would feel if they will put the grip in this way.

Please in your own drawing, take a look to the grip shape, and maybe you will take notice that the shape and the 12 degrees are not consistence.

Please take a look to this picture for example.

Finally the real units in our company as I told you before, are exact like your R3 + F16SGRH are.
ogami musashi

Post by ogami musashi »

The picture doesn't say the stick is physically rotated 12°, but that the axes are rotated 12° outwards. If you want to do that with a free or gimbal fixed F16SG, you need to physically rotate the whole stick. If you have a FSSBR3, you can just rotate the axes in the software.
On central stick planes, the stick is physically rotated inwards (11° on the hornet).

Whatever the situation, the F-16SG should be usable either with software tilted or physically rotates axes. I really do hope you'll be able to do that.
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Absolutely, the Grip it full aligned like the F16SGRH its aligned with the FSSB_R3L
Absolutely the Sensor system have the "sensor" rotated. as well as you can do it in the R3L at your convenience.

In the F16SGRH, the X/Y/Z axles will be improved at the maximum will be possible. but why will be near to impossible, it get out the rotation produced by a X/Y gimbal like the most used in the market. Take notice about the rotation induced by the gimbal when you apply X and Y at same time.

For this reason, We will take to much attention to this particular, when we release our own "gimbal"

About the F18, again, our F18 grip its a full realistic replica of the real F18 with its real angles, dimension, etc. as far as we can do it.
Thanks a lot as always
ogami musashi

Post by ogami musashi »

Do you mean that if I want to use the stick with a physical rotation angle, I will have to buy a F-18 grip?
Romulus Stahl
S/N: 144

Post by Romulus Stahl »

There seems to be some confusion between transducer rotation/orientation and grip rotation in this thread.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfb2L-blz4Y
ogami musashi

Post by ogami musashi »

Romulus Stahl wrote:There seems to be some confusion between transducer rotation/orientation and grip rotation in this thread.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfb2L-blz4Y
What is your point?
Romulus Stahl
S/N: 144

Post by Romulus Stahl »

The drawing does not ref grip rotation, it shows transducer.
The video does not show a rotated grip of a real F16 in operation (same as the countless images).
ogami musashi

Post by ogami musashi »

Romulus Stahl wrote:The drawing does not ref grip rotation, it shows transducer.
The video does not show a rotated grip of a real F16 in operation (same as the countless images).
That is exactly what we are saying.