New Software and Firmware

Shark
Product: ---
S/N: 0

New Software and Firmware

Post by Shark »

Hy everybody,

I would like to inform that you can find in our download web site the new release for the RS_Tools, concretely the RS_TOOL_V1.02_rev1

We are working on including the new features of last RS_HID_DEV_TOOL in the User Guide.As soon as it is ready we will publish it.

Best regards,
Shark

Re: New Software and Firmware

Post by Shark »

Hi

I have just published the new F16SGRH User Guide. You can find the link in the F16SGRH User Guide thread.

Best regards,

Shark
Dragon

Re: New Software and Firmware

Post by Dragon »

Hi, friends, we did a mistake in the last instalator, and we dont include the last F16SGRH firmware, and you need it, in order to make work correctlym the Game/conf mode button.

So, please download the this file, and put in your F16SGRH folder, I have add to the name the "HID" letters in order to let you know what is the old and what the new.
once you have in your computer, please upgrade your F16SGRH, and when you press the GAME MODE buttons, the slots will be stored in the instant variables, MArk ask me yesterday, Hi budy what is the instant var and what is the slot var?, so, I will say here also ;-) the first column fron the left in the window its the "instant var" you can modify, and you can test what happen when you modify the values, but your "memory slots" are saved, you dont modify the memory, when you change the values, in the instant var, once, you enjoy, how you have adjust the system, you need select the "slot Var" and then "save" the instant var in the slot var (pressing the SAVE)
In the save way, you can load a slot var in the instat var, and test it, or modify it and then save over.

All this is in "CONF MODE", but when you press "GAME MODE" when you move the rotary to select other slot, the values goes direct from the memory to the actual in use, like when you clode the RS_HID_DEV_TOOL progra, in this way, you can try the actual configuration in the game, and change between slots, and at same time, you can run the overlay, and minimize the RS software, to use the overlay.

OK, here its the link http://www.realsimulator.com/download/H ... 0_00_1.rar

will test the link work, and if all its OK, I go out, until September.
PD, the new software its about finished, maybe 40-60 programming hours more and hope will let you use the R3L as main system.
CHEERS and see you soon.