Naming of left and right sticks

harf4ng
Product: R3
S/N: 233

Naming of left and right sticks

Post by harf4ng »

Hi,

With the beta firmware I have, the left stick is named FSSB R3 LeftHand and right stick is named FSSB R3 Warthog, which is fine, but the problem is that there are two devices named like that, one with the axis and 32 buttons, the other one with just added buttons.

Would it be possible to have different names for those two devices? As with some software if windows suddenly invert the sticks, this is a problem if the devices have the same name.

Maybe for instanced "FSSB R3 LeftHand" for the main one with axis, and "FSSB R3 LeftHand buttons" for the button devices, or anything that sounds good.

Thanks
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Re: Naming of left and right sticks

Post by Dragon »

Hi.

As you maybe already know, we are working in the next release firmare, and your sugestion, has been tryed, but we do not have the way to implement it.

Look like all the composite devices, must have the same name in windows, and we do not found the way to modify it. all the devices part of a composite device, got the name of the father (or mother ;-))

IF some one out-there know how to implement it, or some trick to change the name in windows, please let me know, and I will be glad to write the code, or show here how to modify the name.

Cheers and best regards.
Dragon
harf4ng

Post by harf4ng »

So another idea... I do not need the second device for my stick, as I do not need the button extension.
So would be great to have an option to disable/hide the button extension device.

Thanks
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Done

soon available

Cheers
harf4ng

Post by harf4ng »

Soon TM? I mean, valve soon? Blizzard soon? :)
http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Soon
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

JAJAJAJA

Weel today available, all the firmares for the R3 are upgraded

ENJOY the rotation adjust. and the NASA features

Cheers