A way to put the grip the other way round

harf4ng
Product: R3
S/N: 233

A way to put the grip the other way round

Post by harf4ng »

Hi,

In my cockpit the fact the USB is in front of the stick is not very convenient, because when I go in / out my cockpit, I often bump into the wire, and sometimes I disconnect it. And my children too. And I'm afraid damaging either the wire (not very important I can buy another one) or the connector which will be more of an issue.

So that would be great to be able to put the warthog grip the other way round, maybe with a very small extension like 2 cm or so, and a DIN wire. Then I could use the included software to change the way it works, like pushing it front will do a back move and so on.

I'll try that with the 7.5 cm extensions I have, as those are the smallest ones I have. I need this USB to be on the back. Hope it will work...

btw those bases are all metal so no risk damaging it by twisting the grip while screwing or unscrewing the extension?

Thanks
harf4ng
Product: R3
S/N: 233

Re: A way to put the grip the other way round

Post by harf4ng »

Just noticed what I want to achieve is not doable, because the angle adjust is limited to +-90°. Would be great to be able to adjust it to +-180°, so I could put it the other side.

Thanks
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Re: A way to put the grip the other way round

Post by Dragon »

Ok, in the "to do" list

Manuel