To determine whether your computer has Bluetooth BLE hardware, check the Device Manager for Bluetooth by following the steps:
1. Press Windows+X to open the menu, and choose Device Manager on it.
2. Check for Bluetooth and verify if exit the item Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator.
To turn on your Bluetooth follow the next steps:
1. Press Windows+X to open the menu, and choose Settings on it.
2. Click ‘Devices’.
3. Click ‘Bluetooth’ and move the Bluetooth toggle to the On setting.
4. Click the ‘X’ in the top right corner to save the changes and close the settings window.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:44 pm
- Product: ---
- S/N: 0