S/N: 65

Re: [Ogami]F16SGRH feedback

Post by ogami musashi »

updated 10/08/19
Created color code:
-Red: Critical issues that prevent from playing normally
-Blue: Issues that have workarounds
-Green: Corrected bugs

updated 5.5: had more disconnections while playing dcs.

added 6.2: Buttons configuration inside simulators vs in RS_tools.

Added workarounds section (7)
ogami musashi
Product: R3

Post by ogami musashi »

Ogami.

I read your post, and as I told in the specific threath about the X/Y/Z axles, its a work in progress and will be improved until add more maths make as become madness ;-).

At this moment, the most important issue, its resolve the USA problem with BLE, Why? you can ask, the reply sincerely its this. Both USA owners has report the problem, and we have give then the possibility to return the grips to the company and we return the full money, but both of then, enjoy the grip, and have reject the return, so resolve their BLE issue, in some or other way its the most urgent.

Sure you understand
I think there is some misunderstanding between us. This thread is not about being negative or saying "fix this now!", it is about having constructive criticism to make the stick better. Saying that I love the stick will not make it better. If you want your stick to reach a broader audience it needs to be more polished, especially as it is VERY complex both in design and in its use. Maybe you do not realize how hard and counter intuitive this stick can be to set up and use. People that come from warthog/VKB products will never make the jump if things are not more streamlined.

Besides, understand that I too have spent 450 euros (actually 100 more with shipping and taxes) on your stick and that I could be very unhappy that my stick disconnect while playing, has ghost inputs, reverse inputs when moving it quickly or that I need to find the perfect pairing procedure by myself to have a workable yaw. Those are major issues and need to be cured or their workaround found before you ship worldwide. So instead of being unhappy, I try my best to give you rigorous feedback with the most details and videos so that you understand what I mean and can explore solutions.

Hope this clears things up :)
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Post by Dragon »

Dear Ogami. Thanks for your interest in our products, and the time you are using in this forum.

No matter in how many point of your feedback I disagree with you, I dont will discuss with you, because you are a Realsimulator customer, and worth my respect and support.

I am fully focused in the FSSB R3L firmware and RS_HID_DEV_TOOL software, in order to integrate in the FSSB R3L as most as possible F16SGRH features. I can not modify the specific WIFI BLE Electric noise of every customer home, but I can work in a alternative way to resolve my friends troubles (the Realsimulator community) and for this reason, I have delayed the X/Y/Z improvement , and have had priority to the integration in the R3L

Of course, as I have let you know several times before, improve the X/Y/Z system its in the TODO list.

Thank you again
ogami musashi

Post by ogami musashi »

Dragon wrote:Dear Ogami. Thanks for your interest in our products, and the time you are using in this forum.

No matter in how many point of your feedback I disagree with you, I dont will discuss with you, because you are a Realsimulator customer, and worth my respect and support.

I am fully focused in the FSSB R3L firmware and RS_HID_DEV_TOOL software, in order to integrate in the FSSB R3L as most as possible F16SGRH features. I can not modify the specific WIFI BLE Electric noise of every customer home, but I can work in a alternative way to resolve my friends troubles (the Realsimulator community) and for this reason, I have delayed the X/Y/Z improvement , and have had priority to the integration in the R3L

Of course, as I have let you know several times before, improve the X/Y/Z system its in the TODO list.

Thank you again
Dear Dragon,

Maybe it is because of language barrier, but I DO NOT ask for fix now. I'm just providing feedback as in any development test. I think this goes beyond being "a customer".
I am even considering buying a R3L (once you answer my mail :) ).
ogami musashi

Post by ogami musashi »

updated 25/08/19
Added 2.4: Rise of Flight and Il-2 Great Battles related issues
Added 8: Suggestions for future firmwares