I can't attach my stick. Is it locked?

Shark
Product: ---
S/N: 0

I can't attach my stick. Is it locked?

Post by Shark »

A lot of times we think the stick is locked because we cannot attach it to the computer. Here you can find several points to test in your computer before contacting the technical service:

a) Verify the Bluetooth dongle is installed in the computer.
Open the “Device and Printers” window in the Control panel and confirm the icon of Bluetooth device is present.

b) Verify the Bluetooth is on.
Open the “Settings” window and click “Devices”. Click Bluetooth and verify the “Bluetooth toggle” is “ON”.

c) Verify your Bluetooth device is 4.0 (BLE)
Open the “Device manager” window, click in “Bluetooth” and verify that exit the item “Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator”.

d) Verify the device is on. It can be connected to the USB wire supplied or to the base.
Check the status LEDs are lighted.

e) Verify the Bluetooth stick is attached to the computer
Open the “Device and Printers” window in the Control Panel and confirm the F16SGRH icon is present. If not, launch the “Add devices and printers” to scan and add the device and verify the left status LEDs is blinking. If not, press “TMS centre + DMS centre” simultaneously to restart the BLE advertisement phase.

f) Unplug and plug the dongle and repeat step “e”.

g) Change the dongle to other USB port and repeat from step "a".

Know issues:
- The HAMA dongle after attaching a Bluetooth device works properly, but it doesn’t work after a computer shutdown and a power on. It doesn’t detect automatically the previously attached Bluetooth device; it is necessary unplug and plug the dongle to automatically attach the device and work properly.

Devices verified:
- SVEON STC400
- ASUS BT400
- iMac Bluetooth 4.0 integrated in mother board (Apple Broadcom Built-in Bluetooth)