Stick

David_Dionne
Product: R3L
S/N: 161

Stick

Post by David_Dionne »

Greetings, is it shipping? I ordered a lightning and a stick the same day. The lightning arrived 4 days ago...still no stick and nothing by way of email, except the initial confirmation.
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Re: Stick

Post by Dragon »

Every Grip its hand made finished, tested and adjusted, So your grip its in the manufacturing list, and you will have one.

I full understand your post, but need time.
B Regards
David_Dionne

Post by David_Dionne »

Ahhh, ok...how long does it normally take, on average?
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

I have send you a PM

BR
David_Dionne

Post by David_Dionne »

Is it programmable in TARGET, if connected to a warthog gimbal?

I really really like TARGET.

All those buttons, available in TARGET....heaven

Flashed my lightning with space ship firmware...am totally enjoying it. That breakout (BFA) setting is brilliant...Hell, it’s all brilliant!
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Hi your GRIP its on the road.

Target, dont take advantage of the F16SGRH. But I hope you enjoy also our native system

If you want enter in the betatesting to improve the system you will be welcome.
Cheers and enjoy the grip ;)
David_Dionne

Post by David_Dionne »

So I got the grip...and I’m not gonna lie, the switches do not feel good. One of the warthogs strongest assets is its “feel”, it feels AMAZING. Increasing functionality while sacrificing “that feeling” isn’t wise.

I would have been willing to pay more, and wait longer for a metal grip and switches.

You have done amazing work on this, the build and especially switch quality and feel should reflect and match that.
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Dear David. thanks a lot for your message, We select the best switches available two years ago, when we start the develop, we choose it, for two reason, brand quality, (best in the market) and bigger feedback and force in a 5 ways switch.

Any case, of course, I respect your opinion, about your would prefer a different feeling and I am sorry, of course I prefer make happy to all the owners, and as much as possible.

About the metal grip, its not possible for 4 reason.

1) we need make it transparent for electromagnetic emission, just as its BLE, and we can not down grade the signal.
2) We want make as similar as possible to the real one. and the real one its so light, its done in a very light aluminium alloy, that its less than 2tons per square meter, and the Polyamide in your grips its a bout 1,2tons per square meter, but your warthog its about 4 times more weight than the real one, so no option.
3) we wont make the main grips in a one whole piece as the real one, not in parts screwed, we prefer the real look.
4) we need get the weight as lower as possible, just because in a free flight system, you need move the grip with your arm, and every gram increased in the grip, its against you.

Any case, of course its impossible make happy to everybody, even when you try.

As resume, I am sorry, because you are the most important for us, and hope, you feel the switches better, after some use. and about the professional one,