Question about 2nd DX device

ams999
Product: R3L
S/N: 91

Question about 2nd DX device

Post by ams999 »

Hello!

I'm using an FSSB R3 (MJF_FW_1_06_2) with a Warthog grip. In the DCS F/A-18 the pinky switch is used as the undesignate button. However, if I want to access the 2nd DX device I have to press the pinky switch thus undesignating my target.

How do I access/use the 2nd DX device without undesignating my target (i.e. without activating the pinky button's function on the 1st DX device)?
I wouldn't want to *not* assign the pinky switch on the 1st device because it's needed for some functions (undesignate in the F/A-18, FOV in the F-16 etc.).

Thanks!
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Re: Question about 2nd DX device

Post by Dragon »

Dear.
For realistic use, with no changes from the real HOTAS system in the flighter, please use only one DX set, as the BMS firmware, with only one DX set.
For a non realistic or better say, more advanced mode, use the MJF or any other firmware, but you will need change your pinky settings accordont with the actual system. I undertand you dont like, but PLease, understand, that no matter, where we put the second DX set buttos, pinky or any other, in the real HOTAS system all the buttons have some assignation, so you would have the same problem, no matter where we would put the button.

Just for this reason, we desing the new rotary swtich in our F16SGRH grip, to let you have 8 diferent configurations with all the buttons as in the real plane plus lot of news features.

Thanks