DMS on F16SGRH

Wicked.-
Product: R3L
S/N: 159

Re: DMS on F16SGRH

Post by Wicked.- »

I sent an email to the above address and haven't heard anything back yet. Was the email address correct?
Sys Specs: i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus z390 E Gamer MB, Asus 2080Ti OC @ 1.9Ghz, 64GB G.Skill Trident-Z PC3200 Memory @ 3200, Samsung Evo 970Pro M.2 SSD, 2x Warthog sticks, 1x Warthog throttle, 1 x working Cougar TQS With TUSBA, FSSB-3 Lighting, Valve Index.
Christos_K
S/N: 169

Post by Christos_K »

Dear Dragon,

Having seen the whole discussion, I would like to add myself in the group of people that definitely want two pieces of this DMS. I've tried to see how easy was to remove the current one and it took me just a single second - straight out - no too much power/friction.

Also I have a second request for another set of torque screws that connect the stick to the base (I bought and have an angle adapter as well for the warthog grip - for the FSSBR3L, and one of those screws was broken inside the angle as i was trying to remove it - If i'm lucky I'll try to attach a picture (in fact i felt like they were somehow over-torqued possibly not by hand - I'm an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer myself..).

So in total i need...

1. 2 pieces of this modern DMS "castle" switch,
2. 1 NEW angle adapter. (I'll keep the one i have)
3. 2 sets (4 torque screws each) of the torque screws connecting the angle to the FSSB .

What and Where should I address the above so as to be sent to me via a single DHL order?

Thank you in advance for your assistance..

Best Regards
Chris
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Post by Dragon »

Please, Chistos.
send an email to sales, in order to prepare your invoice, please add in the email, your actual full address.

Thanks.
Christos_K
S/N: 169

Post by Christos_K »

Ok Thanks, I've just sent the e-mail to sales@realsimuator.com with all the requested items to be ordered - plus full address - plus photos of the items so as to be precise on what I need.

Thanks again for your quick response Dragon.

Best Regards
Chris
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Post by Dragon »

Sent this morning. I check the two castle, and mark with a red sign. please align the red sign with the flat face in the switch rod.

Enjoy it, and send us some pictures.