Error with latest Firmware and Software

ogami musashi
Product: R3
S/N: 65

Re: Error with latest Firmware and Software

Post by ogami musashi »

Sorry; wrong topic.
Last edited by ogami musashi on Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Post by Dragon »

Hi, here we are talking about the RS_HID_DEV_TOOLS. do you have a problem with it? or with the DCC?
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Hi Heloguy.

If you have not unistall any program, between the time the old version works, and the new version installation, the most possible cause its that you have some old file corrupted in the datas, not in the program, in hte datas fof the R3L and F16SGRH configuration.
As the problem happen when you run the F16SGRH tab, for sure the problem its in the F16 configuration data folder.

SO you can copy the folder, make a rar and send to me, and I will check your files, in order, to know what its the problem, repair it, and send back to you.

OR you delete as Supmua suggest the .XML files, inside the F16SGRH data folder and start from a cero.

Once you have deleted the .XML fiels, when the program will run the F16SGRH tab, will make a default file with the actual data version.

Cheers and let me know, if you wnat I check your files.
heloguy
S/N: 172

Post by heloguy »

Supmua wrote:Try to delete the two Realsim folders in user\appdata\roaming\ then reinstall?
I've tried that every time I did a re-install. The only time I didn't do it was the initial time I attempted to install Rev 3, and found the error on my system. I've since done another complete uninstall, with both the FSSB, and F16GRH disconnected, deleted the appdata\roaming files, removed the F16GRH from Devices and Printers, re-installed with a freshly downloaded copy of RS Tools 1.02 Rev 3, re-connected through Bluetooth, re-flashed the firmware in the grip, and have the same error when selecting the F16GRH tab.

I then reverted back to the previous 1.02 version of RS Tools, and everything works fine. Real weird issue.
Dragon wrote:Hi Heloguy.

If you have not unistall any program, between the time the old version works, and the new version installation, the most possible cause its that you have some old file corrupted in the datas, not in the program, in hte datas fof the R3L and F16SGRH configuration.
As the problem happen when you run the F16SGRH tab, for sure the problem its in the F16 configuration data folder.

SO you can copy the folder, make a rar and send to me, and I will check your files, in order, to know what its the problem, repair it, and send back to you.

OR you delete as Supmua suggest the .XML files, inside the F16SGRH data folder and start from a cero.

Once you have deleted the .XML fiels, when the program will run the F16SGRH tab, will make a default file with the actual data version.

Cheers and let me know, if you wnat I check your files.
Dragon, I added the .rar with XMLs. Hopefully they turn something up, as I've deleted them multiple times, so they are not the originals when I first installed Rev 3.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Hi sure, the error it sin this files, I will test know and I will update you in 5 minutes
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

imposible oopen your files, my rar say corrupted files or damaged.

Please send to general_inf@realsimulator.com
thanks
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

PLease let me now, if the bug happen inmediately after press the tab or once the datas form the grip has been received.

Also, please let me know if happen also if the grip its not connected,

thanks.
heloguy

Post by heloguy »

Dragon wrote:imposible oopen your files, my rar say corrupted files or damaged.

Please send to general_inf@realsimulator.com
thanks
Just sent.
Dragon wrote:PLease let me now, if the bug happen inmediately after press the tab or once the datas form the grip has been received.

Also, please let me know if happen also if the grip its not connected,

thanks.
The bug happens immediately when you press the F16GRH tab, there is no loading prompt. It does still happen with the grip disconnected.
heloguy

Post by heloguy »

Just wanted to say thanks on here. You guys have great customer service. So far, all the errors are gone with the fix you guys sent me. I'm using this on a Brunner CLS-E base, and loving it so far.