Y-axis Bounce and CYRET_ERR_DEVICE

Foogle
Product: R3L
S/N: 213

Y-axis Bounce and CYRET_ERR_DEVICE

Post by Foogle »

Did a windows update today, after restart, i went ingame and found none of my buttons are responding, and the Y axis is bouncing from %100 to -%100.

I attempted a firmware update from MJF_FW_F16_SG_3_20_3 to MJF_FW_F16_SG_1_00_1 and got a CYRET_ERR_DEVICE, i attempted from multiple USB ports, and tried with the stick removed with no success.

Most of the other firmwares load, with correct results, however those 2 F16 FW are the only ones that offer full use of my RS stick, (all the buttons in DX mode)

Even re-loading 3.20.3 doesnt remove the bouncing.

I've used DCC and FW from 1.02r1 though r4 all with the same results.

If you have any ideas, ill try them!
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Re: Y-axis Bounce and CYRET_ERR_DEVICE

Post by Dragon »

HI, Curtis.
The MJF_FW_F16_SG_1_00_1 its a R3 version, not R3L for this reason you can not install.

ANY case, please dont try to run old firmwares, Please use the last ones.

I understand you have install old firmwares, and now your R3L its bad configure, with a mesh in the internal setting.

In a few days, we will relase the next software, and most sure, this new software, will help you to restore the R3L to a clean situation.

PLEASE dont mix old firmwares with news firmwares, we have mention this in several threads, and I take again the oportunity to say it again.
Foogle
Product: R3L
S/N: 213

Post by Foogle »

The R3L was experiencing the issues before i tried the old firmware.
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Post by Dragon »

Hi, the new software was released this morning, instal in your R3L the new firmware, just as in my opinion its only a mesh in the configuration when you install the old firmwares.