Some feedback

Supmua
Product: R3L
S/N: 55

Some feedback

Post by Supmua »

Love the new grip, can't imagine using anything else to fly the Hornet/Harrier now. It is very well-made.

The trigger detent of this grip is very stiff but I like it now, and it makes the F-16 trigger feel like a sponge in comparison. I'm still not used to the trim hat though, sometimes when trying to trim up or down I ended up activating left or right trim. Wonder if there is anyway to prevent that. What might be ideal is that when you press diagonal trim accidentally, instead of activating 2 switches at once maybe don't activate anything?

What I ended up doing was binding trim up/down directly in DCS, and bind key input for trim left/right in mem slot 2 in RS app with Trigger 1 as shift when I need to trim left or right, to prevent cross inputs.

EDIT:
Found a solution for my trim issue with DCS World. Basically use POV mode instead of TRIM mode for the HAT switch, and bind that in DCS. This way if you press the hat diagonally, nothing gets activated.
platypus65
Product: F16SGRH
S/N: 16

Re: Some feedback

Post by platypus65 »

I am loving the new grip but, like you, I would love to see the trim hat go from eight-way to four-way. Yes, there are work arounds but I would love to see the trim hat work the same way as the real aircraft. Perhaps this is something Real Simulator might consider in future upgrades.