How long did it take you to get use to change?

Mako
Product: R3L
S/N: 455

How long did it take you to get use to change?

Post by Mako »

I'm coming from the Thrustmaster Warthog and wondering just how long did it take you to adapt to the force. What your Pitch and Roll lbs settings.

I'm really loving this product and feel like calling in sick from work and spend the whole day flying with it. :lol:
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Re: How long did it take you to get use to change?

Post by Dragon »

HI Mako.

Normally in fast fast fast, important, in the begining set the system about low middle, uhmmmm about 4Lb in roll and 5 or 6 in pitch, but really here the most important its the kind of maneuver you will do. so if you have a RS grip use the whole 8 slots and set the 1 to medium hard and follow decreasing the force (increasinf sensibility) in every slot, and in the 8 set it a low forces (for high G maneuvers)

If you dont have our grips, try to use at least two slots, and learn to change from one to other fast. use one slot in medium hard in other in medium low
The medium hard for general flight, and the softer for combat.

Have fun and enjoy our work
Dragon
Mako

Post by Mako »

Thank you for your reply and advice. I purchased the R3L and the F16 grip and very happy with the product. I mostly do BFM and having a slight issue with steadying the gun. I’m just now as you mentioned using another slot for for different situations and also aircraft. I really love that option the most and of course the many options to bind commands being all the switches and buttons are 8 way... clever indeed !

Thank You !
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Post by Dragon »

For ground attack, we have include the "precision mode" in your ground attack slot, you can activate the precision mode, so when you press trigger pos 1, the sensibility will be middle of the actual sensibility, and will improve your ground attack precision.

This mode, only must be used in Ground attack, with fixed moving target. just as if the target its moving, you will need double of your actual force to follow the target. So as trigger 1 must be set to active camera ON, in precision mode, to turn on the camera and go down sensibility at same time, and let you fix the target, and then press trigger 2 in order to active GUN, Rockets etc

Test it, and let me know.
Mako

Post by Mako »

Well I thought I had 3 slots programmed with different pressure but when I look in the program they were all the same so I need to learn how to save the slots. Going to the manual and read up alittle.