usb cable?

Eero_Torri
Product: R3L
S/N: 566

usb cable?

Post by Eero_Torri »

Hello,

When I got my FSSBR3 Lightning I quickly jumped in the documentation to the configuration part, did my contiguration and have flown DCS happily since then without looking at the documentation since. Except now I happened to notice a mentione that the package contains an USB cable.

When opening the package I just thought for few milliseconds that it was a bit odd to not contain the these days somewhat unusual cable but then I found one such cable, a bit short one, from my cable collection :)

How long is the cable? I don't really need it but if it was longer than my current one it could make my flight setup somewhat more convenient.
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Re: usb cable?

Post by Dragon »

We have reply by email. have you received?
Eero_Torri

Post by Eero_Torri »

No, not yet
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Ok, I will forward this to the correct people.
Additionally, please take a look to your spam folder, so many times, when people dont receive our emails, are in the spam
Eero_Torri

Post by Eero_Torri »

Nothing in spam folder or any other. It's Gmail so I can search all corners of it for realsim. Only about forum account opening and the purchase.
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

I have sent you an private message.

In other hand, and replying to your question, the cable we include its a 1,8m, but we have test the R3L some times with 4m betwen the R3L and the computer with no issues.

Cheers