News/Reviews?

Caboose
Product: R3L
S/N: 206

News/Reviews?

Post by Caboose »

Are there any updates as to how the throttle is going? LowBlow never posted a further video on twitch other than the brief overview, and the only other thing I've seen about it was a fairly short thread on the DCS forums.

Really looking forward to this releasing!
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Re: News/Reviews?

Post by Dragon »

Morning,

At this moment hardware look like finished, and its working like a rock even when the units has gone to UK then to USA and now a day is going form one state to other,

In the software side, Lowblow and Supmua has found some minor bugs in the software and has been fixed, so we hope with the last test next week in the betatester hands, the software side testing will be finished.

At this moment all the testers has love the unit, we must wait the last one ;-) for my acknowledge next 17th will be in his hands, the unit has flow about 10000km and now will do few thousand miles in truck, to see how the hardware support the transit. But its a very hard hardware so I am sure will arrive perfect and will work like a rock from the first day ;-)

In my side, from the first day I test it, every day I must send back to the company and I need replace the RS-35 with my custom F16 system I am waiting the moment to can get again the RS-35. dont bad-understand me I love the 16, but there are 40 year of difference between each and other, I dont want flight with other throttle than the RS-35, in fact in the beginning, I was thinning about configure my home system with the RS-35-LT and a Thypoon grip, but once I test the 35 grip, and even more with the home version configuration, I dont want any other grip in my throttle :D

So near a year of full work to develop a new throttle so many hour of work in the hardware and the software side, so many money invest but we are really pride about the result. Of course dont will be a throttle for everybody, not for ocasional use, only for hardcore pilots
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

I forgot tell you ;-) in the meanwhile, we are designing the additional grips for the RS-35-LTB
Supmua
S/N: 55

Post by Supmua »

The F-35 throttle is awesome, will be even better with more variety of grips.
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

As far as the RS-35-LTB is close to have thumbs up from the Betatest Team. is time to add the second Throttle grip the RS-16-TG

As you can see, the RS-35 will be the perfect base, have the perfect dimension to the 35, 16 and Thypoon thottles, ;-), at same time, get the decision to move to the linear displacement system even when is more expesive, dificult etc, and not to the typical rotation system give as the oportunity to have the full displacement the real F16 throttle have, with a flat and contained dimensions. so will be possible have a full displacement F16 throttle in a desktop or chair disposition.

Bigger, longer and with the full precision of the original desing, but with the physical advantages of a linear system,
F35_F16_Grip_version.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Caboose
S/N: 206

Post by Caboose »

Wow! Thanks for the great updates Dragon. Can't wait to be able to pre-order!
Foogle
S/N: 213

Post by Foogle »

Now that the F-35 HOTAS PRO is up for sale, when can we expect the consumer version?
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Hi Curtis, the pro version is the market from one and a half year a go ;-) more or less, as well as the flight stick only has change the web page ;)

The consumer unit has done at this moment about 9000km around the world with no issues, and is in the hands of the last tester, so hope receive his opions and reviews in the next days, and maybe he will do publish his own first impresions, we dont know.

In our side, we are working in the next grip for the RS_35_LTB. in order to have it ready soon :D
HPLsCat
S/N: 581

Post by HPLsCat »

Any hope of getting a Harrier grip for the throttle?
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

some body have an AV8 throttle, to make the replica?