New owner calibration "issue" and questions

Gregory_Karydis
Product: R3L
S/N: 602

New owner calibration "issue" and questions

Post by Gregory_Karydis »

Hi, i only have the FSSB R3 for a few days now and i am still trying to understand a few things.

when i installed the drivers it installed the RS_HID_DEV_TOOL v1.2 and the v1.3, why 2 versions? what is the difference and which one should i use?

last night i noticed that i was getting a constant pitch input, i opened the control paneland i saw that indeed that's what was happening. i started playing with the BFA values (i use OFF) and i noticed that as i was going up to max that input was dissapearing, so at BFA OFF i was getting -6 pitch, at MIN i was getting -4, at HIGH -2 and at MAX 0.
why did this happened and how can i fix it?

Also how can i recenter it? is there a compination of buttons that could help me recalibrate it or recenter it?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Re: New owner calibration "issue" and questions

Post by Dragon »

Dear Gregory.

Please use always the last software, so dont install the 1.2 and use the 1.3

Please find the NPA in the manual, just as is different for TM grip and RS grip, your actual pitch its becuase you have an angle adapter, and yes you need do a NPA (neutral position adjust)

Thanks and you can do a NPA as many time as necesary.
Gregory_Karydis

Thanx for the help! I am doing an NPA now but it constantly flashes green and beeps non stop for many minutes now, is this normal?
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Post by Dragon »

No this is not normal.

When you do a NPA the X and Y values must be set in the center. so dont must flash. I
Please go to our R3 video page, https://realsimulator.com/videos-r3/ and run the video " FSSB-R3 Warthog Special Modes Menu" about the second 40th you can see how the NPA must adjust a table desalign, Please take a look, if your system dont work like in the video, and you can not adjust de cero, please send an email to general_inf@realsimulator.com and we will take care about the problem.

Wait your news.
Gregory_Karydis

Found it, thank you. I needed to do paddle+pinky, release them and then push trigger 1.
i was doing Paddle+pinky+trigger 1 all at the same time