Ordered!

RogueSqdn
Product: R3L-ULTRA
S/N: 20

Re: Ordered!

Post by RogueSqdn »

I emailed sales, so hopefully I'll get a response in the morning. I'm assuming the reason we're not getting any response right now is because of the time zone differences.
Jared
Kiseki_Yu
Product: R3L
S/N: 655

Post by Kiseki_Yu »

I am very happy that I can receive the f35 throttle in March!!! :D

Realsimulator changed their plan, it seems that the development of f16 grips needs more discussions and that they want to find a good balance between realistic and functionality. In the email, they said that they will discuss more details about the final version of the f16 grips with us in the forum. 

I think that some people want both of them. So I hope the pre-orders of the throttle base and grips can be separated in the future. Maybe this is the best way that all users will satisfy.

Piola
S/N: 108

Post by Piola »

I am also very happy, I am sure they will give us an excellent F16 grip
Kiseki_Yu

Post by Kiseki_Yu »

I also hope that there will exist a table mount solution for the throttle!
Caboose
S/N: 206

Post by Caboose »

Kiseki_Yu wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:26 am I also hope that there will exist a table mount solution for the throttle!
Me too! I’d be extremely happy with a desk mount solution.
Will_Brown
S/N: 328

Post by Will_Brown »

Super excited to see this get produced, but more than a little disappointed to see the order page go away before the stated deadline -- I can't have been the only person waiting for the tail end of the order period to pull the trigger. Any word on whether there's still any opportunity to jump on board at the intro price?
Kiseki_Yu

Post by Kiseki_Yu »

Will_Brown wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:29 am Super excited to see this get produced, but more than a little disappointed to see the order page go away before the stated deadline -- I can't have been the only person waiting for the tail end of the order period to pull the trigger. Any word on whether there's still any opportunity to jump on board at the intro price?
It seems that they will start to preorder again for the f16 throttle. See Dragon's reply https://realsimulator.com/FSSB_R3_Forum ... 7&start=40
RogueSqdn

Post by RogueSqdn »

I haven’t gotten an answer yet on whether the RS35 is still available.
Jared
Foogle
S/N: 213

Post by Foogle »

Really disappointed, they shut it down early, and then don't even talk to the guys who want to give them money.

Not a good look RS.
RogueSqdn

Post by RogueSqdn »

I just got an email response, that was sent a few days ago but to the wrong address by accident. I’m told that official news will be coming soon, and received an apology for the delay (which was due to the large amount of inquiries they’re receiving).

I’m looking forward to the news!
Jared