Ordered!

Piola
Product: R3L
S/N: 108

Re: Ordered!

Post by Piola »

I would also like to buy them both (if it has a reasonable price :) )
Last edited by Piola on Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Post by Dragon »

Hi
The idea behind change fron 35 grip to 16 grip its increase the number of interested people to make posisible produce the units at this price.

So its good know some of you will continue in the project even when the grip will change from 35 to 16
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

RogueSqdn wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:13 pm I’d honestly be interested in both grips, so I could use the RS35 grip on planes other than the F-16.

That said, will the range knob on the F-16 grip be able to do the same multi engine controls as the F-35 grip?

Also, if you’re extending the deadline, please be assured that I will order but now will wait until closer to the deadline. I also want to order the new Monstertech MTS cockpit and can only do either/or in a single month.
Of course, you can choose, single engine or multi engine, and also select symmetric or asymmetric, and if it is asymmetric you can choose whether to keep the full power set or not. and of course you can choose the potentiometer to control the asymmetry.
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

By the way, maybe some of you have looked at our latest VR station for military equipment. we are making a home version using Markus Ikea's seat ;-) to integrate the FSSB R3L and the RS35LTB in a perfect place and in a very rigid way :D

If any of you already have a Markus chair at home, stay tuned, if not, it's time to take a look where there is a Markus chair nearby :-), surely one of your neighbors has one, and doesn't know what to do with this big and heavy chair, and maybe it's good to have a beer with him ;-)
Caboose
S/N: 206

Post by Caboose »

Wow! The latest news in the email is fantastic! Thank you Real Simulator! I'm very excited for the production of the F-35 throttle in March.
RogueSqdn
Product: R3L-ULTRA
S/N: 20

Post by RogueSqdn »

I had planned to order just before the preorder period ends on March 1st. What was in the email? The throttle appears to no longer be available on the RS site.
Jared
Caboose
S/N: 206

Post by Caboose »

Basically they said they're going to take more time to work on the F-16 throttle with feedback here in the forums. Instead, they're going to produce the F-35 throttle beginning March 1st, as it's a more complete product in terms of functionality (# of hats etc). Although the order # was below the 200 minimum originally mentioned, they are going to honor the price we paid and create the F-35 throttle as a thanks for putting our faith in them and keeping our orders.
RogueSqdn
Product: R3L-ULTRA
S/N: 20

Post by RogueSqdn »

I'm pretty disappointed that the order form was taken down before they stated it would be. I've had nothing but good experiences with RealSimulator over more than a decade and doing this is pretty poor form.

@Dragon, please see if you can do anything about this.
Jared
Foogle
S/N: 213

Post by Foogle »

Really sad about this, i've been saving for months, then the rug just gets pulled out without warning.

the worst part is I get paid Fridays, so I missed it by only a few hours probably :(
Piola
S/N: 108

Post by Piola »

I’ve got the email too…
Try to contact the staff, maybe if you are interested in the F35 throttle they add your order to the current production