Add F-16 grip as pre-order option?

RogueSqdn
Product: R3L-ULTRA
S/N: 20

Re: Add F-16 grip as pre-order option?

Post by RogueSqdn »

The F-35 grip would definitely be more flexible, but I still want the F-16 grip also.

What I really want is to have only one throttle base that I use that I exchange grips quickly and easily. I’ve got the new Winwing F-16 grip and Orion throttle, and I’m not happy at all with their choice on the range knob. It also won’t be easily changeable because of the rail design.

I’ve also got the Cougar/TUSBA R2, Warthog, T-50CM3, and Super Taurus. Exchanging mounts on the cockpit can still be a pain, so I’d really like to settle on something I can count on for years, and I have faith in your quality from experience.
Jared
Piola
Product: R3L
S/N: 108

Post by Piola »

Dragon wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:48 am Hearing you, I feel all of you think the same than us, the best is the RS35 and as alternative for nostalgic people in the future include the RS16 as add-on.

If all of us, would be in service F16 pilots, I would really understand the necessity of use the limited F16 grips instead the RS35 grips, but at least in our side, we are not in service F16 pilots, so we dont have problems about use the RS35 grip sets, just as are a supersede of the F16 grips, Only the range potentiometer was an issue, and we resolved it, adding the Range potentiometer in a nice place. So.... what we are doing thinking in a F16 throttle, when we can got a F35 one???? really we want something worst when we can got the right one????

Hummmm Ok there are more people interested in F16 throttle than a F35 throttle, but also there are more people interested in a small coupe car than in a gorgeous sport car, and I prefer the gorgeous sport car if I can afford it, so...... what about if we do what really we want do????
I like your reply and I love sports cars ... 🏎 😁
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Post by Dragon »

As I told few days ago, we have done a heavy duty stick and throttle supports for a Markus seat, and we have send the beta unit to Germany for testing and heavy use. The Markus seat was introduce to me by this German guy, and I really want give thanks him because its a great seat fo money. and after install the heavy duty support, its really incredible and amazing. I will publish pictures soon, and he can publish his own pictures also. We have want take the opportunity to send him also the RS35 throttle unit in order to let him evaluate in the most honest and independent way the throttle, for sure, I will love he will share his experience with the heavy duty supports and if he want he can do also public his throttle feeling and experience. here or in the DCS forum or if he prefer in both.

Me in my side every day I am more sure, the RS35LTB must be populated as primary grip with the RS35RHG, and then with the additional grips our community will want,
Caboose
S/N: 206

Post by Caboose »

If the F-35 grip is going to be primary, what’s the timeline to get it made and shipped out to us?
Piola

Post by Piola »

Dragon wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:44 pm As I told few days ago, we have done a heavy duty stick and throttle supports for a Markus seat, and we have send the beta unit to Germany for testing and heavy use. The Markus seat was introduce to me by this German guy, and I really want give thanks him because its a great seat fo money. and after install the heavy duty support, its really incredible and amazing. I will publish pictures soon, and he can publish his own pictures also. We have want take the opportunity to send him also the RS35 throttle unit in order to let him evaluate in the most honest and independent way the throttle, for sure, I will love he will share his experience with the heavy duty supports and if he want he can do also public his throttle feeling and experience. here or in the DCS forum or if he prefer in both.

Me in my side every day I am more sure, the RS35LTB must be populated as primary grip with the RS35RHG, and then with the additional grips our community will want,
thanks again for the updates, we will have a lot of good news in the near future (I hope) 🤞
Kiseki_Yu
S/N: 655

Post by Kiseki_Yu »

Dragon wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:44 pm As I told few days ago, we have done a heavy duty stick and throttle supports for a Markus seat, and we have send the beta unit to Germany for testing and heavy use. The Markus seat was introduce to me by this German guy, and I really want give thanks him because its a great seat fo money. and after install the heavy duty support, its really incredible and amazing. I will publish pictures soon, and he can publish his own pictures also. We have want take the opportunity to send him also the RS35 throttle unit in order to let him evaluate in the most honest and independent way the throttle, for sure, I will love he will share his experience with the heavy duty supports and if he want he can do also public his throttle feeling and experience. here or in the DCS forum or if he prefer in both.

Will you make a table mount for the throttle?
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

HI.
As far as our unit is finished and tested here I am proud to share with you.
RS_Home_VR_Configuration_with_IKEA_Markus.jpg
Is extremely rigid. and increase the R3 precision .

The real HEAVY DUTY mounting base. I will love the german tester will publish his experience and feeling with this product, as well as his feeling with the RS35LTB

About the throttle and flight stick position, are as close as possible to the F16 real cockpit configuration as the seat allow. only some mm difference in X. So with the backrest angled a little bit the feeling is really similar to the real one.

Cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Caboose
S/N: 206

Post by Caboose »

Will you have desk mount solutions? I have yet to see any chair mounts that work with a Herman Miller Aerron :cry:
Piola

Post by Piola »

Nice, you can clearly see that it is not designed as a simple chair mount, they look like 2 modules that become part of a real sim-pit…
I don't know if they are compatible with my chair but I'm sure we will have more info in the future.
P.S. I see 2 F35 Grips in the picture, could I have one? 😜
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Piola, your RS35LTB will be as the unit behind the seat, with the upgrade fixation threads and connector, the unit in the seat is one from the first CR. and this unit does not have upgrade connection.

The Markus seat its absolutely great, and let us fix the FSSB R3L in a really rigid way, close to the rigidity we have in or metal cockpits and this is a real great advange ;)

Maybe your chair have the same posibilities. if you send us pictures, we can evaluate if can be a candidate for a rigid system or you will be limited.

Caboose, as standar the LTB is designed for desk usage, but maybe I have dont undertand your question :roll: please can you explain it_

Additionally I have take a look to the Herman MIller seats, dont allow a rigid fixation in a easy way, but maybe our model can be adapted, please as Piola, let me know the exact model, and I will take a look, if you can send me pictures, aboout all the palces where we will can "fix" better.

Any way, and for the IKEA price of this seat, take it in mind, next time you will evaluate a chair. maybe you dont find other better