Add F-16 grip as pre-order option?

Kiseki_Yu
Product: R3L
S/N: 655

Re: Add F-16 grip as pre-order option?

Post by Kiseki_Yu »

Dragon wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:31 pm Piola, your RS35LTB will be as the unit behind the seat, with the upgrade fixation threads and connector, the unit in the seat is one from the first CR. and this unit does not have upgrade connection.

The Markus seat its absolutely great, and let us fix the FSSB R3L in a really rigid way, close to the rigidity we have in or metal cockpits and this is a real great advange ;)

Maybe your chair have the same posibilities. if you send us pictures, we can evaluate if can be a candidate for a rigid system or you will be limited.

Caboose, as standar the LTB is designed for desk usage, but maybe I have dont undertand your question :roll: please can you explain it_

Additionally I have take a look to the Herman MIller seats, dont allow a rigid fixation in a easy way, but maybe our model can be adapted, please as Piola, let me know the exact model, and I will take a look, if you can send me pictures, aboout all the palces where we will can "fix" better.

Any way, and for the IKEA price of this seat, take it in mind, next time you will evaluate a chair. maybe you dont find other better
I think Caboose's mean is that do you plan to make a table mount solution for throttle and R3L like the following:
https://www.monster.tech/ja/product/joy ... -mount-jp/

In fact, I bought this for my R3L.
Kiseki_Yu

Post by Kiseki_Yu »

I have a question about the throttle.

Can the throttle adjust frictional force?
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Post by Dragon »

Dear Kiseki

As for the real one, it has friction for logical reasons (you won't like the moves with the vibrations and g-forces in the real fighter), in our special case, for simulation purposes, and fixed to the floor, we don't need friction, as far as to friction is exactly the worst thing you can have on the throttle.

The RSLT has 9 inches of travel, so it gives you the most precision, accuracy, and at the same time the highest resolution on the semi-pro market (you won't be told about the gaming market), so the thrust of the motor VS The displacement of the hand is really small, and in this way it is appreciated The movements in the grip produce very small increases in the power of the motor, so if you leave the grip alone, and for some reason the grip will have a small movement, the increase in motor power will be very small. But keep in mind that your throttle isn't under front or rear forces, just horizontal (or close to it), so when you leave the grip alone, the throttle will continue to be in the same place.

But the most important thing is that the less friction, you will be able to have more precision in the power adjustment, think in small (very small) movements, if you need to overforce the friction, you will pass the correct power point and you will need an adjustment. again, then retune etc as you are used to doing on the angular throttle, just because of the small accuracy/resolution and because of the friction.

When you need PRECISION ACCURARY and RESOLUTION for manoeuvres as a refuel the less you need is friction
SO the RS35LT have as less friction as possible
RogueSqdn
Product: R3L-ULTRA
S/N: 20

Post by RogueSqdn »

Dragon, just on the off chance you didn’t see the previous page of posts, could tell us why the throttle appears to have pulled from availability before March 1st?

I was going to order closer to that date.
Jared
Kiseki_Yu

Post by Kiseki_Yu »

Dragon wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:40 am Dear Kiseki

As for the real one, it has friction for logical reasons (you won't like the moves with the vibrations and g-forces in the real fighter), in our special case, for simulation purposes, and fixed to the floor, we don't need friction, as far as to friction is exactly the worst thing you can have on the throttle.

The RSLT has 9 inches of travel, so it gives you the most precision, accuracy, and at the same time the highest resolution on the semi-pro market (you won't be told about the gaming market), so the thrust of the motor VS The displacement of the hand is really small, and in this way it is appreciated The movements in the grip produce very small increases in the power of the motor, so if you leave the grip alone, and for some reason the grip will have a small movement, the increase in motor power will be very small. But keep in mind that your throttle isn't under front or rear forces, just horizontal (or close to it), so when you leave the grip alone, the throttle will continue to be in the same place.

But the most important thing is that the less friction, you will be able to have more precision in the power adjustment, think in small (very small) movements, if you need to overforce the friction, you will pass the correct power point and you will need an adjustment. again, then retune etc as you are used to doing on the angular throttle, just because of the small accuracy/resolution and because of the friction.

When you need PRECISION ACCURARY and RESOLUTION for manoeuvres as a refuel the less you need is friction
SO the RS35LT have as less friction as possible
Dragon, thank you very much for your replying.
So, you mean that throttle will move with a little force
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

HI Jared.

The RS16 preorder has been delayed till the community choose what they want about switches and additional features, once the community will let us to know what they need, we will be glad to open it again.

What we are doing now is starting the production for the RS35LTB owners, and will be shipped next May.
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Absolutely Kiseky, as less as possible.
RogueSqdn
Product: R3L-ULTRA
S/N: 20

Post by RogueSqdn »

Dragon wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:30 pm HI Jared.

The RS16 preorder has been delayed till the community choose what they want about switches and additional features, once the community will let us to know what they need, we will be glad to open it again.

What we are doing now is starting the production for the RS35LTB owners, and will be shipped next May.
Understood, but I was going to order both. Since it’s still before March 1st, can I still get in on the order?
Jared
jimok82
S/N: 418

Post by jimok82 »

Dragon wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:30 pm HI Jared.

Hi Dragon, this might be an unpopular opinion, but please don't listen to the community too much. If you wait on the community to decide we'll be arguing over it for years and there will be no agreement. Also, there are a lot of people who may consider buying it who simply don't want to chat and discuss this, so you would be hearing from a small group of people who likes to be more vocal, and not the whole group of people who would be buying the throttle.

My personal opinion is that there really shouldn't be much discussion about a speedbrake switch since most aircraft are pretty standard there (latched 3 way like the WH, winwing, etc.), for the dgft one...whatever option you choose people will get used to it.
Patrik_Hildingsson
S/N: 683

Post by Patrik_Hildingsson »

I'm also waiting for the moment to pre-order the F-16 grip