FSSB R3L = SGRH logical buttons do not send.

Maxim2770
Product: R3L
S/N: 656

FSSB R3L = SGRH logical buttons do not send.

Post by Maxim2770 »

Hey Guys,

Just received my R3L + SGRH on MJF FW 4.00.1 and for some reason none of my button presses send in the HID Device Tool or in windows at all but the axes do work properly. It also looks like the Dx section on the HID tool is entirely grayed out. Regardless of how many times I connect/reconnect, different firmwares/softwares combinations I try, Windows simply won't recognize any keypresses from the stick. It also looks like the HID tool doesn't recognize button presses either so I don't think this is a configuration or windows related issue, nor a hardware connector issuegiven that the axis is recognized successfully. Super frustrating.

Edit: I'm not sure if the grip is getting power at all actually given that the LED's never seem to turn on (but not sure if that was only a SGRH-CE feature)

This is what my HID Device Tool looks like, note that for some reason I can't really modify any Dx buttons or other options, nor can I change to different modes like Game Mode or Macros.
Shark
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Re: FSSB R3L = SGRH logical buttons do not send.

Post by Shark »

Hi Maxim,

Yes, looks like the grip doesn't receive power, please check that the grip connector pins are OK and that no one has been accidentally bent.

Best regards
Maxim2770
Product: R3L
S/N: 656

Re: FSSB R3L = SGRH logical buttons do not send.

Post by Maxim2770 »

Shark wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:35 am Hi Maxim,

Yes, looks like the grip doesn't receive power, please check that the grip connector pins are OK and that no one has been accidentally bent.

Best regards
Hi Shark,

It doesn't look like any pins are bent Image