HELP: Can t make two R3 work together

BaDCrC
Product: R3
S/N: 47

HELP: Can t make two R3 work together

Post by BaDCrC »

Please help.

I have a R3 Warthog with a warthog grip and a R3L with a warthog grip both connected on the same computer.
At first, they were working perfectly fine together then I wanted to install the RS software to tune up some sensitivities and use this opportunity to update my old R3 warthog to the latest firmware MJF_FW_1_06_2.FSSR_R3. At this time everything went crazy.
Configurations are not saved with RS software. At least one of the stick does not show axis or buttons in the windows USB game controllers properties anymore (so DCS doesn't see anything), although the RS software does show that those axis and buttons are detected. Sometimes the large hat switch is not detected by RS Software. Sometimes both controllers do not show any buttons and axis in the windows USB game controller properties. Nothing is consistent, like there are conflicts everywhere. I am lost.

PS: Forgot to mention I updated the R3L to MJF_FW_2_00_2.FSSB_R3
BaDCrC
Product: R3
S/N: 47

Re: HELP: Can t make two R3 work together

Post by BaDCrC »

OK nvm.

Flashed the R3L with SSF LH firmware and the R3 with SSF firmware. Now both are working correctly.
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Re: HELP: Can t make two R3 work together

Post by Dragon »

HI.

Use the SSF LH is a good idea, but we have had two right hand R3 working in the same computer and windows manage ok two r3 at time.
in the same way we have got several R3L in the same computer and no problem, the only "issue" the RS_HID_DEV only manage one at time, so you need connect only one in configuration time, but once you configure all of then you must can connect two to the same computer.

Thanks