Hid Tool - buttons greyed out

Virus
Product: R3L
S/N: 91

Hid Tool - buttons greyed out

Post by Virus »

hello,
I have the buttons greyed out in hid tools and i can accesso only conf mode and no game mode or overlay settings.
See the screenshot. Is there something wrong I did?
Untitled.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Virus

Re: Hid Tool - buttons greyed out

Post by Virus »

No reply?
I just would like to activate the warning sound with the overlay and I am not able
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Post by Dragon »

What software firmware are you using?
is this new? previously to some installation all was ok?
Thanks
Shark

Post by Shark »

Please chech do you have lastest sofrtare from the WEB rs_HID_dEV V.1.15 and firmware in your R3L MJF_FW_5_01_0
Virus

Post by Virus »

Hi, I have the latest software installed. About the firmware as written by mail or the other post i have virpil t-50 grip and there are issues with it. But anyway also with the latest firmware buttons are greyed out.
I remember using the macro menu some weeks ago.
Thanks
Shark

Post by Shark »

Hi,
I think nothing has changed in V15 but if you don't have a F16SGRH v2 is not necessary to use the latest software and firmware, you can install the previous version.
Regards,
Virus

Post by Virus »

Yes but I would like to set the warning sound in my headset and this is possible only with recent versions of the software.
Robert_Brown
S/N: 162

Post by Robert_Brown »

I also have the same issue. I'm unable to open the overlay window to set the Windows warning sounds as the buttons are greyed out and do not respond.
FSSB R3L
Thrusttmaster Warthog grip
HDT v1.15.1
Firmware MJF_FW_5_01_0

I have also tried previous versions of the firmware without success. I have not been able to use the overlay function previously.
hid_tool.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sleepy81
S/N: 768

Post by Sleepy81 »

I have the same issue.
Cannot change from Conf to Game mode or enter Overlay Settings. Nothing happens when I click on the "buttons", and game mode stays on with red border. The mouse arrow does not change to a hand (like shown in the manual), indicating to me that either the buttons do not work as shown in the manual, or for whatever reason the HID tool does not know the mouse is over the buttons.

Using MJF_FW_5_01_0 and HID Device Tool V1.15.1
TM Cougar joystick on a FSSB R3L Lightning (bought June this year, so latest version).
Windows 11 with all current updates.

Anything I can do to try and fix this? Tried Administrator mode, reinstalling HID Tool etc. but still same issue.
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Dear, Sorry for the delay, we has been in holidays.

return to your question.

All the software related to macros, bidding, digital mouse, trim, shift etc, was done for our grips, for this reason is not active in your configuration, look like you have install not a RS grip.

As far as you install a RS grip all this features will be ON.

BR