Anti-slip coating durability

FatboyHK
Product: R3L
S/N: 770

Anti-slip coating durability

Post by FatboyHK »

I would like to know the material being using for the anti-slip coating and its durability. I am quite sure the grip will last literally forever but I am not so sure about its surface material. I bought the tm grip several times and the only reason I need to buy a new one is because of their coating worn out and peel off from the stick.
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Re: Anti-slip coating durability

Post by Dragon »

Dear

Our grip is far better in several ways, but if your main business is the coating, I can tell you was also import in our design.

The gum coat over the F16SGR antislip version, will be off after several years of normal use, just as is the same treath Audi do for the automobile coating , but at this moment we dont have experience about the total amount of time before loose the coat. but and this is the most important for you, when the gum coat will be off the colour of your F16SGR will continue BLACK, because the mass colour of the fabric is just BLACK
AstroNomad
Product: R3L
S/N: 564

Re: Anti-slip coating durability

Post by AstroNomad »

Dragon wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:03 am The gum coat over the F16SGR antislip version, will be off after several years of normal use
When the gum coat wears off, will the material underneath be the same one as is found on your Collector's Edition grip? Or perhaps the surface material on the regular SGRH (non-Bluetooth version)?