F16SGRH CE/AS analog axis

GK61
Product: F16SGRH
S/N: 30

F16SGRH CE/AS analog axis

Post by GK61 »

So if I'm understanding this correctly, the loss of the X,Y & Z analog axis :

"Three analog axes in the standard configuration for Roll, Pitch and Yaw. These axes are independent of the standard axes in the X/Y base."

going from the CE/AS to the V2 what exactly does one lose in normal operation, are these just for standalone (BT) or VR purposes? I had the CE in the past and only used it attached to the R3L, and looking at the V2 not having these axes, I'm not certain I'm losing any capabilities that I previously had with my prior CE thanks for any clarification on this.
Shark
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Re: F16SGRH CE/AS analog axis

Post by Shark »

Hi,
I will try to clarify your doubt, all V2 versions of F16 grip are functionally equal to previous models, but now they also include the haptic advertisement. Therefore, the actual F16SGRH Anti Slip v2 includes the three analog axes: roll, pitch and yaw.
Regards,
Shark
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Post by Shark »

Hi,
To clarify the differences and features of each grip model we have included a comparative table in the product site. We hope it will be useful and help to select the model.
Regards,
GK61
Product: F16SGRH
S/N: 30

Post by GK61 »

Shark wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:35 am Hi,
I will try to clarify your doubt, all V2 versions of F16 grip are functionally equal to previous models, but now they also include the haptic advertisement. Therefore, the actual F16SGRH Anti Slip v2 includes the three analog axes: roll, pitch and yaw.
Regards,
Greetings Shark and thank you, I was referring to the normal non-CE/AS model F16SGRH V2 and the "three analog axes: roll, pitch and yaw" that is not present on this model, this is only for BT or VR operation?