Angle Adjustment not applying to DX axis?

Sleepy81
Product: R3L
S/N: 768

Angle Adjustment not applying to DX axis?

Post by Sleepy81 »

I have adjusted the angle adjustment to 12 deg in HID Tool, and it seams to work fine on the test circle there. A perceived straight pull pulls the DX Measurement red dot down the Pitch line arrow. Switching between Raw and Dx measurements show they are the same (which they should be correct?)
DX.jpg
Raw.jpg
However, when I try and use the joystick in DCS for example, the adjustment is clearly not working. The same perceived straight pull gives a noticeable amount of left roll (in right handed, so naturally pull to the left then pulling on the stick.).

Looking at the standard windows game controller setup I see that there are no axis or buttons displayed for the FSSB R3L MJF SGRH device as pictured on pg. 34 in the manual.
Test.jpg
So, to me it looks like the angle adjustment settings I set in the HID Tool is not applied to the DX axis.
Anything I'm missing here? Drivers or something?

Using FSSB R3L with a TM Cougar stick, running Windows 11. HID Tool v1.15.1. Firmware: MJF_FW_5_01_0
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sleepy81
Product: R3L
S/N: 768

Re: Angle Adjustment not applying to DX axis?

Post by Sleepy81 »

Figured this one out. Had to remove and reinstall the windows driver for the FSSB, and then the axis and DX buttons showed up in the game controller settings. This allowed me to find out that I had misunderstood the arrow in the HID Tool. Changing from +12 deg to -12 deg angel adjustment gave me the expected result on the DX Y-axis. :)
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Re: Angle Adjustment not applying to DX axis?

Post by Dragon »

Sorry for the delay.
Absolutely right, was only a bad installation of the microsoft legacy driver, and as you did and we have documented in the R3L pdf, you need reinstall it again ,and windows install the driver in the correct way ;-)

Enjoy your R3L