beeping

JON_BRUNKER
Product: R3
S/N: 81

beeping

Post by JON_BRUNKER »

G'day,

got it all working - but when I downloaded & installed the HID Device tool - the base now beeps continuously when the joystick is stationary - when I use it the beep goes away - can you help me because it'll drive me nuts!!

see ya

Jon Brunker

AKA

Rattso
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Re: beeping

Post by Dragon »

HI Jon, Good morning.

HID Dev TOOL is compatible only with last firmware versions, please can you tell me what is your installed version in the FSSB R3?

If you can please upgrade your R3 to some of the last version if you like configure the R3 with the New PC software.

I wait your news.
Regards.
Manuel
JON_BRUNKER
Product: R3
S/N: 81

Post by JON_BRUNKER »

G'day Manuel,

well all sorted now & I can have a good sleep - the beeping went away when I was playing with HID software and actually took the tool to it's maximum extension on roll & pitch - it seemed to stop it beeping - the 13kg force needed for it's max extension was what fixed it I think -- anyhow I am no longer going nuts & really enjoying the accuracy and smoothness - BTW I am a 40 year+ Military/commercial pilot both in F/W & R/W and I am super fussy with joysticks - I had the Saitek X65F but was having problems with it's software.

anyhow

see ya

Jon Brunker

AKA

Rattso
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Post by Dragon »

Great news. Jon.

If you need some special feature, let me know, ok?

Here Im. Cheers
Manuel