Different sensitivity for left/right roll

Huge
Product: R3
S/N: 186

Re: Different sensitivity for left/right roll

Post by Huge »

Thanks Dragon great work!

Can i ask another question...
Are there any other differences between the R3 and the R3 Lighting apart from the LED lights and the twist axis?
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Post by Dragon »

Thanks to you ;-)

Yes, the Lighting have an evolution of the R3 electronic, have all the features of the R3 plus more speed and more electronic inside, with this electronic we have include two ports to make possible add to the Lighting additional hardware, this additional hardware is in alfa and beta test now a day, and hope before the summer have some released, but, we do not release it, until will be full tested, and we be sure and happy with the hardware, ;-) is our way of life. step by step but sure.

About the R3, we will implement in R3 as much as possible of the news develop for the lighting, as we have done in the next release, only when will be impossible, we do not include the news features in the R3.

In the same way, the additional features, we develop with the R3 owners, will be include in the Lighting.

About he NASA feature, I must admit, I love it. Is really better now, with the different adjust in left/right Up/Down, than before, really a necessary feature.

Thanks and Cheers
Dragon
furrycat
Product: R3
S/N: 179

Post by furrycat »

The NASA feature works well! I had been implementing similar functionality with a TARGET script. Having it directly in the firmware means I can remove some complexity from TARGET.

One suggestion I would have is to add the recommended default settings to the tooltip. When you hover the mouse cursor over the pitch and roll settings you get a popup which describes the feature and credits the user who suggested it but you have to consult the user manual to find out that a factor of 1.33 for roll and 1.85 for pitch adjustment are recommended.
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Post by Dragon »

Look ok. I will put it in the "to do" list.

Thanks
Manuel